Chapter 17

The next few days were spent by going shopping or walking around the city

Then it was finally saturday, Germany against Portugal.

The girls made their way towards the Allianz Arena at around four p.m.
They had eaten some burgers in the city before, so they watched the teams train when they got to their VIP seats. Shortly after, Maria and Ralf Havertz sat with them, starting a conversation.

The teams then made their way down the tunnels again and some minutes after, they walked in with the cheers of the fans.

The two national anthems were played and the game started.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was far more exciting than the game against France as Christiano Ronaldo shot a goal in the 15. minute.

Then two own goals of Portugal in the range of three minutes.

Kai scored a goal in the second half, and then a german player Amelia didn't know, scored another one and a portuguese player score one.

The total score was then 2:4, and the german fans erupted in cheers as the referee blew the whistle, indicating the end of the game.

After the boys celebrated together, Kai noticed his girlfriend and family sitting in the stands.

He went over to them and hugged each one of them.

"I'm so proud of you." Amelia said, as he hugged her over the wall.

As he pulled away, he noticed the jersey.

"Nice shirt, I like it." He teased.

"I like it too." She smiled.

They continued to talk, as Timo Werner made his way over to them, introducing himself to
Kai's family, already knowing Amelia.

They shortly had a small talk, and Timo and Kai had to leave to get ready.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The last game of group phase against hungary.
And Amelia and Lea were there, sitting in the stands, while it rained.

It looked good for Germany as the hungarian players weren't as good as the Portoguese or French.

They still were able to score a goal in the 11. minute.

Then a goal in the second half, scored by Kai, another one for Hungary and then Leon Goretzka scored the last goal just before the end of the game.

2:2 said the score board as the time was over.

After everyone checked their phone, to see that Germany was 2. in their group everyone cheered as hard as they could.

Germany was in the round of 16.
They were going to play against England and hopefully get into quarterfinals.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Amelia and Kai talked that evening, over the phone as he still had to stay in the camp.

"I'm proud of you guys."

"You were probably our lucky charm." Kai smiled.

"Nooo. That was you guys, I was just watching."

"Well, you're my lucky charm."

"Oh my god, that was the most sickening romantic thing I've ever heard."

"Oh god, you don't like romantic. Good. I don't either. But seriously, you are probably my lucky charm."

"Stop it, please. Before my heart breaks out of romance." She joked, as he laughed.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

ameliaragaano Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to see your home :)tagged: kaihavertz29, leahavertz, dfb                 likes

tagged: kaihavertz29, leahavertz, dfb
likes. | comments.
17.893 4.632