Chapter 20

It was the last day of architecture school for Amelia

The also got their grades back.

The ceremony was just about to start, when the doors opened and Kai Havertz himself in a suit jogged to a free seat in the back, while saying 'Sorry, excuse me, sorry'.

Amelia smiled.
He smiled back.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Amelia Ragano."
The yard erupted in cheers and Amelia went over to the director to get her degree.
A photo was made and she walked down to her seat again.

After everyone was called up, Amelia went over to Kai, who was talking to her parents, silencing as he saw Amelia make her way over to them.

"And?" They all asked.

"I don't know. I'm too scared to open it."

"Well, you passed right? So it couldn't be that bad." Her father said.

"Can you look?" Amelia asked Kai and pressed the folder in his hands, without waiting for his answer.
He looked at her before painfully slow opening the folder and his smile widened just like his eyes.

"What? What is it?"

"You passed with an A+ and your teacher wrote you were the best student he ever had."

"What?!" She asked, ripping the folder out of his hands checking for herself, letting out a small scream.

Her parents hugged her strongly.
"We are so proud of you, Amore mio (my love)." Her mother said, almost crying.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Kai and Amelia sat on his car, looking at the sunset over the sea.
Amelia still in her dress, now whit his jacket over her shoulders and his arm over it.

"This is so nice.I'm gonna miss it."
Amelia dreamed.

"Yeah, me too, but maybe we could watch some sunsets in London together."
Kai hinted, what he was trying to say.

"Well, yeah. But if I start working somewhere here, I can't just fly over to London for a weekend." Amelia said disappointed.

"No, I don't think you get what I mean. Amelia-" he took his arm from her and turned her his way.
"Amelia, I want you... to move to London. To my apartment. I want you to live with me. You can work for an architect in London, or you could start your own business. And we could watch the sunset together every evening, and we wouldn't have to do long distance and-"

"Kai, you don't have to find reasons to make me live with you."
Amelia smiled.

"No?"

"No. And you know why? Because I would've said yes anyways."

"Really? You wanna move in with me?"

"Of course I want to move in with you. I love you."

"I love you too." He took her face in his hands and kissed her as hard as he could.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

ameliaragaano 🤍tagged: kaihavertz29                 likes

ameliaragaano 🤍
tagged: kaihavertz29
   likes. | comments.
15.956    6.085
————————————————————
"So this is it. You're now home." Kai said as he opened the door one handed, the other holding a box.

"I'm excited. This is gonna be amazing."
Amelia said, happy to finally not have to fly out to meet him.

"Yeah, and I finally have the whole house for me." Leti said as she brought a box in the house.

"Don't worry, not for long." Kai winked.

"What? What do you mean?" She didn't get an answer though, when Kai went out to get more boxes. She looked at Amelia, but she just smiled, having heard the phone call of Kai and Julian and Julian's plans to ask her to move to Germany too.

"Well, I'll have to leave now, bye babes." Leti said as she teared up and hugged her best friend.
"I'll miss you're loud music in our house."

"I'll miss your clothes laying around in the house." Amelia said as Leti left.

"This is gonna be great, Schatz (sweetheart)."
Kai said as he hugged her from behind.