Chapter 20: Ender's Case #2

"So did you find anything on this Esme?"

"I found Esme's but non with the last name of Dragon, that could been a mistake with Ender. Or she has a different last name when out in the public." Charlie said.

"Yeah that would be smart of her to do. Alright, uh thanks again Charlie for doing this."

"I'm not done yet." Charlie said he took out a stack of papers. He put them on a desk infront of them both.

"I went ahead and took the liberty and looked deeper. From what descriptions that Ender gave us. And of all of the Esme's that have the last name Dragon or something similar....There are three possibilities that one of these women is Ender's mother." Charlie said showing him the three women.

"Charlie are you sure?"

"Yeah well I mean we still have to check it out and see if one of them is the one. But yeah I'm pretty sure."

"Okay, we'll uh check theses out then, thanks a lot Charlie."

"Of course man what are friends for."

"This is the one that caught my attention the most though." Charlie said sliding over a file.

"Esme Beithir? What's special about her?"

"There isn't records of her at all, and her name is exactly the one I'm looking for."

"Beither? Thats-"

"Dragon! Well the Scottish version of it yeah. So I we talk with her first thing tomorrow."

Mathew nodded not sure what to say. He was happy, and hopefully with this, Ender can maybe talk to his mom.

Well before Ender talks to her, Mathew will. After all leaving your child that you know isn't human out alone. That's...that's not human. Even Beasts don't do that. Not until they are sure that they can survive.

"Mathew!" Simon yelled.

Mathew looked to the door and opens it to see Simon. He was a bit flushed and panting probably from running. He knew that he was with Ender, after the whole Sarah thing that happened.

"Simon is everything okay?"

"Ender he uh told me something... he wants to play"

"Okay can't you play with him? Is there something to it, that I don't understand." Mathew said not understanding what was the issue.

"He says he wants to play in the bed, he wants to have sex and uh. I'm okay with that, I just want to make sure that's okay with you." Simon said looking to Mathew, not knowing what to do.

"Oh...okay, well if he's okay with it, I'd say that it's okay, if he wants to and he's sure about it. Go do it, unless your uncomfortable with it, with him." Mathew said.

"I just, it came out of no where and, I didn't know if he meant he want to play on the bed or have sex it's... I don't know I was just... I don't want to make him uncomfortable. If it was something else. I don't know it's different, he's different." Simon was saying. He just didn't want to take advantage of him.

"Well I think that's good that your thinking that, if you don't want to, don't. Don't force yourself to have sex with him if your thinking otherwise. Just tell him you don't want to, he'll understand and if he doesn't tell him to come here and I'll make him understand." Mathew said.

"You no play with me?"

They all turned around and saw Ender. He had toys in his arms and a sad face, tears were in his eyes.

"I got you for play." He said holding out the toys in his arms.

"You want to play with toys on your bed? You didn't want to-" He stopped what he was saying.

"Of course I would love to play with you Endy I just thought you were talking about something else."

"What else?" Ender asked, he's drying his tears. Glad to see that Simon does want to play with him.

"Nothing I just... I thought that you wanted to mate. You know what you did with Mathew." Simon said.

"You don't mate?" Ender asked.

"No I do, I just, 'sighs' I was scared that I- your- I didn't want to do anything against your will. Your different...and I don't want you to think anything bad that's all." Simon said, Ender looked to Simon and hugged him.

"You force nothing. I choose, and I chose to play toys with you." Ender said, with a smile.

"I would love to play toys with you. And maybe later we can mate." Simon said, hugging Ender tight. Glad that everything worked out in the end.

"Hey Ender we have to talk later, tomorrow." Mathew said, Ender nodded and held Simon's hand and dragged him to his room to play.

"Your gonna tell him about Esme?"

"Of course, I'll tell him after I talk to her. I'm gonna do that tomorrow, then I'll see though if she's okay, but I'm already not so sure."

"Who in the right mind will leave their child?" Mathew says looking to Esme's picture.