The Guests

Guests- Persons who are invited to someone's house or to a social occasion.

Didn't say they had to be welcomed. Didn't mention anything about the daughter of the persons who invited them to be nice. No, so why should I try. They might have saved my father's life, but many more lives were lost by their hands. Those worthless scumbags. I really, really dislike them already. I wonder if there's a way for me to get out of this "meet and greet" thing. For good measure, I could remind my blind parents how terrible I am at greeting people (my report card would be the evidence in this case) but when you have an Alpha for a dad, he expects everything to go his way. And I mean everything. Even the day I was born had to be perfect. And in my mind, I was like really? Control freak. I don't know much about my brother, but I am pretty sure my father is one. I am not one that's for sure.

"Jasmine don't disrupt my closet! The black dresses have to be in order of shortness," I chastised her.

She narrowed her eyes at me and muttered something about OCD under her breath.

"If you can't say it to my face then I advise you to say nothing," I told her with a smirk. "And the only persons who talk behind persons' backs are cowards."

I made sure to add a little drawl to the last part. I then turned around, counting the bras in my draw and made sure they were in order.

"Well, I was just saying that control freaks really do run in your family," she smiled sweetly at me.

I ignored her. I was no control freak. My father was, but not me. No one have ever even called me that, so I didn't know what made that suddenly pop up.

"Maybe that's why you are such a dictator," I joked and she scoffed, probably offended.

Closing my draw, I turned around to see her drop a black dress on my bed.

"And just to show it," she stated. "I was not just picking out an outfit you should wear." I lift an eyebrow at her. Really now? "Don't question me. Now you are going to wear this at that dinner."

I rolled my eyes. "Black for the Black Diamonds Pack, no thanks."

She groaned. "Just wear the friggin' dress," and she gave me her do-what-I-say glare. Wow, and she isn't a dictator. The kids that suffer under her leadership. She then looked up at the clock. "It's time for me to go anyways. Before your guests arrive."

"Shut up," I simply stated, arranging back my closet that she just man handled.

"Hey, I heard that Victor Jr is hotter than any guy you have ever seen." She grinned dreamily at me.

"You aren't gone yet?" I snapped with a bored tone.

"Oh, whatever," she said, clearing not pleased with my expression. "Make sure you wear that dress, take a pic for me and tell all the juicy details tomorrow. And I mean all."

"I won't."

"Oh, you will."

"Good bye Jasmine." I really wanted her out now. My patience was now a fish line.

"Bye!" Jasmine waved skipping off to her house.

She seemed devilishly happy after annoying the hell out of me about tonight. I heaved a sigh of relief knowing I wouldn't be taunted for the rest of the night. Thank God she wasn't having this horrible dinner with us tonight. Or maybe it would be a wonderful thing if she did...? I went to my room and closed the door locking out the rest of the world from my private sanctuary.

"Lovely," I heard my mother's small and soft voice through my bedroom door.

I groaned involuntarily as I took five steps back to open the door I just closed.