Did He Just Break Off The Engagement?

"Hello?" I knocked before pushing open the heavy red double doors. I released the breath I was holding as I stepped through the crack. The door slammed behind me. "Victor."

He was seated on a bench with a guitar in his hand. There was a large glass wall that allowed light to come into the room. The walls were was some sort of deeper beige and seemed as if they were cushions more than plaster. Probably meant the room was soundproof.

"Lovely," he said my name as he waved me in. I stepped down a small flight of steps, my eyes scanning the other musical instruments. Many of them I wasn't quite familiar with. But I could see the classic piano, violin, drums, harp, trumpet and so on, as well as the only thing I knew how to play well, the recorder. Boy, was this room huge. "What brings you here so early?"

"The girls said I helped enough so I decided to come and tell you the perfect ending to my vows," I stated and he raised his eyebrows. "I love you," the surprised look on his face was priceless. "Sikes."

I laughed and he grinned. "Good one."

I cleared my throat as I took out a piece of neatly folded paper from the pocket of my jumpsuit. He leaned back with his hands folded at the back of his head as he stretched out his legs. I cleared my throat again, trying to tear my eyes from the abs showing where his shirt rode up and his jeans hung off his hips. Goddamit! I saw the v. If he was showing all that earlier, no doubt I would mean the three words I said earlier. Not that I really meant them in the first place. Right? I mean, love was a completely different thing to consider here. I shook my head.

"You made my life a living hell and you irritate me," I began and he raised his eyebrows at me. "And that's it."

"Lovely, That's absolutely awesome to hear," The bastard said sarcastically as he approached me. I swear, if I wasn't so nice I would probably murder him. Or castrate his balls. But then again, I didn't put as much effort in that. I should have made it more vivid and all that. And I did so well in literature at school. I shook my head. Such a shame. "But I don't think that will be appropriate to add to your vows."

I rolled my eyes. "So I should lie?"

He shrugged as he gripped my hands. "Not necessarily," he stated and u raised my eyebrows in question. What was he getting at? "You didn't say you hate me so that was a big step up. Which would mean..."

"I don't feel...a lot for you," I managed to say and he cocked his head at me as I craned my head to look up at him. I was in heels and on top of the step down into his office and he still towered over me. What was the height of our children be? I mean, little me popping out some- okay, I needed stop there. We weren't even married yet. "But I do feel hatred towards you."

"And how many times are you going tell yourself that," I pushed him away as he came closer. He was damn arrogant! He was a piece of junk that needed to be thrown away. I mean, he was way pass recyclable and reusable. "My wolf knows."

I stopped at that. "What do you mean your wolf knows?" I inquired, not turning to him but staring at some expensive painting on the wall.

He moved behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist. His warm breath tickled my neck and I tried not to giggle or smile. His large hands then spun me around so that we were face to face. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Why do you keep fighting it?" He asked and I looked away. His gray eyes had blue flecks in them and I swear I felt my girly muscles clench and my stomach dip. Why was that such a turn on? "And hiding from us? Because Lovely, as much as you say you hate me, you don't. You hate the way I make you feel."

Sh!t! He knew. Which shouldn't surprising since he seemed to love trapping me. A trap where he crowded my personal space, took over my mind and...and it was irritating.