Chapter 57: Family is Everything

Last chapter before the epilogue. 

Enjoy beautiful people!

Song for chapter is Alexander Hamilton by Leslie Odom Jr, Anthony Ramos, Daveed Diggs, Okieriete Onaodowan, Lin Manuel Miranda, Philippa Soo and the Original Broadcast of Hamilton

<<<

Keane's POV

I had to hand it to Arlo and Angelo, they were definitely packing lots of things in. I had a feeling of where we may be going. Though was slightly doubtful because I expected Noah to be totally hyper. Unless he of course didn't know either. This was clarified when we pulled up outside Richard Rodgers Theatre which had a big sign with Hamilton on. Noah screamed, so loudly in delight.

"OH MY GOD! NO WAYYYY! WE'RE GOING YO SEE HAMILTON!" He shouted as we climbed out of the Uber. "Wait, is this surprise for Keane and Tayte or me?"

    "This long weekend is for all of us," I told him,

"Though yes this was for you," Angelo and Arlo said together and he grinned widely.

    "This is going to be amazing," Leo said, "My sister is going to be so jealous,"

"We are definitely getting a photo outside here right now," Noah demanded. So we asked someone who willingly obliged and we huddled in a group and had a mini photoshoot before we headed inside. I was slightly worried that there was no queue, then again, we were slightly later.

Once our bags had been checked, which was only Tam and Mali and our tickets were inspected. Noah grabbed Angelo's hand and pulled him away to buy him some merchandise. We knew what area we were heading too, so the rest of us went to grab some drinks from the bar located on the mezzanine level. Glasses of white wine and beers. Angelo and Noah soon found us and Noah had a Hamilton bag,

"Thank you," Angelo said as Arlo handed him a beer, Noah had a glass of wine since he didn't really like beer.

We had tickets on Row A of the front Mezzanine, seats A114, A113, A112, A111, A110, A109, A108, A107, A106 and A105.

There was such a buzz around the place,

"You good A?" I asked,

   "I was until you called me A," Arlo answered and I smiled, "I'm fine,"

We headed in around 15 minutes before curtains up and Noah was so hyper. We sat down; Arlo on the end, Angelo, Noah, me, Tayte, Marshall, Leo, Mali, Tammara and then Arii. I found it odd that Arii was on the end, but everyone seemed happy enough. We had no one in front of us either, as we are at the front of the balcony. Which was so nice and had decent leg room.

"Baby, you can sing every song, but not too loud okay," Angelo told him,

   "Promise,"

Arlo took a sip of his water, I was watching him, Angelo caught my eye,

   "He's okay," he mouthed.

The theatre went quiet and the music began to play, Noah squeezed my hands in delight as Aaron Burr appeared on stage and sang;

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsmen, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean..."

I looked at Noah who was mouthing every word of the song and smiled. Tayte reached and squeezed my knee. I put my other hand on top of his,

"And the worlds gonna know your name, what's your name man?"

  "Alexander Hamilton," The whole theatre cheered, "My name is Alexander Hamilton and there's a million things I haven't done, so just you wait, just you wait,"