Chapter 45: Blissful Times

Song for chapter is Sky's the limit by American Authors

<<<

Keane's POV

"Good morning handsome," Tayte whispered, I opened my eyes and he kissed my nose making me laugh. Tayte got out of bed as I sat up and he pulled back the curtains and opened one of the French doors.

It was a glorious day.

"I can't believe I get to have that beautiful view every day of my life," I said, Tayte turned around and grinned at me.

"BREAKFAST IS HERE," We heard Noah holler, before Tayte could answer.

Mornings were said.

"How long has everyone been up?" Tayte asked,

"Double A have been for an early early morning walk and a early morning run," Noah answered,

  "You really going with Double A," Angelo laughed,

"Well it's that or Bromance Lolo," He replied.

  "Early early morning walk" I said, "You okay?"

"I'm fine Keane, I promise," I gave him a look, but I had a feeling he was telling the truth.

"Wow, the fruit looks so yummy," Mali said, drawing our attention to our breakfast. A platter of Pineapple, Mango, Red apple and Banana, which looked extremely inviting and a pastry basket of mini croissants, cinnamon wheels, a French baguette and mini muffins along with some jams and preserves.

  "Breakfast of champions," Noah grinned.

"I'll make us all coffee from our funky Nespresso machine, unless anyone wanted tea?" Angelo announced.

  "Coffee is perfect," Mali smiled.

"I'll help," Arlo said, so Noah, Tayte, Mali and I took the food out, along with plates and set it all up outside on the table on the deck.

  "It's so beautiful, I still can't believe you invited me along and I'm here in the Bahamas in such paradise, with...with..." she trailed off and started to cry,

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said, rushing to hug her, she laughed,

"Ignore me, happy tears, I'm just...just so, so overwhelmed by all your acceptance into your family and...and..."

   "You are a stunningly beautiful lady both inside and out and we love you so much. You make our brother so happy. You make us all so happy" I told her,

"You deserve this kind of paradise all the time and I hope one day I can give it to you," Arlo said coming up behind her and snaking his arms around her waist, she turned and kissed him.

  "I love you more than I've loved any man,"

"I actually don't know how I am not crying right now," Noah said biting his lip, I pulled him in for a hug, "Don't hug me, because I really will cry," I smiled,

  "No crying," Angelo came out and said, Noah pouted at him, Angelo blew a kiss at him, which Noah caught with a grin.

We were sat in the warm morning sun and tucked into fresh fruit, warm pastries and much needed coffee. It was a perfect morning to start what I knew what was going to be a fantastic next 6 days.

It was 9.30am when we'd finished and decided to shower and get dressed and then go for a little walk on the beach before making our way to the overwater spa.

Tayte was watching me stood on our little private deck that led from our room. I was looking at the beautiful coloured turquoise ocean.

"Why are you looking at me like you want to have your wicked way with me?" he chuckled,