Chapter 33: Those Mini Pizzas

Song for chapter is 1955 by Hilltop Hoods, Montaigne and Tom Thum

<<<

It was 8am. I'd slept well until 5am and been awake since. My shoulder was going to cause me trouble today. Tayte was still fast asleep beside me, looking extremely cute. I heard talking outside and assumed it was someone on the balconies. I pulled on some trackies and a hoody, slipped into some trainers and headed outside, after sliding the door open quietly. Arlo and Angelo were sat chatting with hot coffee's in their hands.

"Someone's in pain," Arlo said as I came into view.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, sitting down opposite them, "Morning,"

"Morning," they smiled,

"You two okay?" I then asked,

"We're always okay," Angelo smiled looking at Arlo and then back to me.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked Arlo, he looked at Angelo and then back to me,

"I'm getting there, with a bit of help,"

"I'm glad you have each other,"

"Me too," they said together. It was crazy how close they'd become in a short period of time.

"Do you want some coffee?" Angelo asked,

"Nah, it's alright. I can get some in a bit,"

"Don't be silly. It's freshly brewed, I'll be back in a minute," He answered,

"Thanks," he nodded and left.

"So, shoulder playing up?" Arlo asked,

"Just a little," he gave me the look, "Okay a lot," he smiled.

"You know you cant lie to me right?" he winked,

"Beginning to realise that," Angelo came back out and handed me a hot mug of coffee, "Thanks Angelo,"

"Pleasure," I took a sip.

"Did your Mum, sister and niece and nephew have a good Christmas?"

"They sure did. All wished I was with them, but I told them next Christmas they should come to America,"

"You could have gone back for Christmas," I said,

"And leave Noah. It wasn't an option,"

"You both go to England for Christmas,"

"Noah wouldn't want Christmas without you,"

"If you wanted to spend Christmas with your Mum and sister you should have said," we spun around, Noah was stood in the doorway,

"I wanted to spend Christmas here, with you and the rest of my family," Angelo told him,

"Does your Mum and sister hate me?" he asked sadly, "Because I'd never make you go or stay anywhere with me if you didn't want too,"

"Come here baby," Noah walked over and Angelo pulled him towards him. "Listen to me. I love you, I love you so much it hurts to even think about being apart from you. It is my decision to where I want to spend Christmas, where I want to live and who I want to be with and all of the above, is you. And if there is a year I'd like to spend a Christmas or a birthday in England with my Mum and sister. Then you will be by my side, because you are the other half of my heart," Noah was crying and Angelo hugged him. It felt wrong to be sat in on such a heartfelt moment, so Arlo and I left them too it.

"Morning boys," Mali smiled. She was dressed and sat on the bed with a book and a cup of tea.

"Morning gorgeous,"