Chapter 44: Tropical Paradise

Song for chapter is Wild Ones by Theresa Rex

<<<

Keane's POV

We had just boarded the plane for the 6am, 5 and a half hour flight from LAX to Miami, where we had an hour and twenty layover, before a short hour flight to Nassau. Where we'd booked a private tropic ocean seaplane charter for the hour trip to Kamalame Clay.

It was going to be a long day, but so worth it.

We settled ourselves down and relaxed for the journey ahead.

"If you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. If you're not into yoga. If you have half a brain. If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes on the cape. Then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me, and escape" Noah sang loudly.

Oh it was going to be a long flight.

"Noah, baby, inside voice please," Angelo told him and he beamed at him,

"I'm just so excited,"

  "I know you are, but it's early and I don't think everyone will appreciate your hyperness right now okay," he nodded and I smiled. I looked over at Arlo and Mali. I was still worried about him, he saw me watching him and stuck his tongue out at me, making me smile once more.

The flight was stress free, even Noah behaved and I knew how excited he was. We landed at Miami International airport.

"The time difference always amazes me," Mali said, "We left at 6am and travelled 5 and a bit hours, but it's now 2.30pm,"

    "Which is why I'm tired," Arlo said,

"No, the reason why you are tired is because you don't sleep," Noah winked,,

  "That too," he answered with a smile.

We didn't have too long to wait, but managed to grab a coffee and then chilled out in the lounge until it was time to board our 2nd plane of the day.

This was a private tropic ocean seaplane charter, just for the 6 of us.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS" Noah screamed, "OH MY GOD THIS PLANE IS AMAZING," he added as he got on the plane.

   "You won't be going anywhere if you don't be quiet," Angelo warned,

  "Why, it's just us that I'm going to annoy,"

"I'd listen to this beautiful man, if I were you," someone said, Noah looked at him closely, he was a handsome man, probably a tad older than Angelo and I think was possibly a pilot,

  "Did you just call my husband beautiful?" he asked and we all laughed,

"I did, it's the truth isn't it," he answered, Angelo put his hand on Noah's shoulder,

   "Yes," Noah said slowly, "But you heard the husband part right," the guy chuckled,

"I did, I hope that you have a wonderful time in the Bahamas"

   "Get us there in one piece," Angelo said shaking his hand,

"One piece, what are you..." it clicked in Noah's mind, "You are the pilot,"

"That I am kid," he winked.

"The pilot just flirted with my husband, wow," Noah gasped, "Wow," we all laughed, "I like you," Noah then said and fist bumped him.

That boy!

We settled ourselves down,

  "I've never been in a private plane before, it's so magical," Mali said and Arlo smiled kissing her,