Prescription

Ashton💙

Fuck me.

Am I off my game or is it just this woman? I couldn't even get a number. I'm probably overthinking things, but I really hope to see her again. Then again her Mother is my patient so I can try to catch her when I check up on Mrs. Davis.

Lana. Cute, feisty, little thing. Every time I look at her all I can see are her glazed over eyes, locked with mine as I stupidly came inside of her. The biggest mistake I've ever made yet can't seem to regret.

I've never had sex without a condom, but like I previously said this girl has the ability to make me loose all my rational thought. When she was positioned on the bed on her hands and knees, like I had asked, I knew she was perfect. Then I tasted her and watched her become a quivering mess of beautiful orgasms. She's got me ruined.

Tonight my boys wanted to take me out. It's the last night before I become on call for the remainder of the month. I don't mind being on call, I love what I do and usually when I'm not on call I just sit around my house bored as hell. But tonight my friends decided I should get a break. I told them about the girl, I haven't see in nearly two days and they decided I should take my mind off of her.

Now here I sit in a strip club, thinking about the Diskectomy I preformed just a few hours ago and the tumor removal that I will have to perform tomorrow. Then I see the woman stuck in my head, walk out in nothing. At least it's not enough for me.

I know for a fact she's not a stripper, she looks like she's mentally freaking out and she will not open her eyes. Why is she even here? Something in my stomach tightens, knowing that all these people are looking at her like that.

When she walks off I quickly get the attention of a waiter and ask for a private room with the the girl that just left the stage.

"I'm sorry she's new so she doesn't do private rooms, but there is another girl," she informs me politely.

"How much do I have to pay to get a private room with the girl that just left the stage?"

She bites her lip and looks around before waving her hand and summoning someone over. For a second I think I'm going to kicked out until a man who is the farthest thing from a bouncer approaches me. The woman tells him what I asked for. He nods before sending her away.

"You want a private room with Bambi?" He questions me.

Bambi? I only nod because I assume that's Lana's alternate name. All he does is tell me what the woman said; she doesn't do private rooms.

"I'll pay 1,000." My friends look at me like I'm crazy but I honestly had to force myself not to go higher. This girl is priceless and if I have to put down 1,000 so I can talk to her I'll do it.

The man agrees, and it only makes me want Lana out of the place more. He's an easy sellout.

With words of encouragement from my boys, I pay the man and go to my private room, waiting for Lana. Less than a minute later she enters and the look on her face makes me smirk.

"This is getting really stalker like," she grumbles walking over to me and sitting in the seat next to me.

I only laugh, pulling off my jacket and giving it to her. She happily takes it and puts it on.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

I know enough about her family to know they are well off so why is she doing something she's not comfortable with.

"I'm living on the edge," she sighs. "One night stands, becoming a stripper."

I take her hand in mine and bring it up to my lips, kissing her knuckles. "I don't think you should do this. Your parents --"

"Don't bring up my parents," she grunts. "They don't need to know. Besides I'm going to quit. I just started working here and they've shoved me onto the stage and into a private room."

With a deep urge to hold her, I pull her into my lap and look into her beautiful eyes. Then I kiss her, holding her waist and enjoying the way her fingers begin to trail over my chest. "You aren't supposed to touch in here," she moans against my mouth. Interesting how she continues kissing and touching me. But I don't want to do this in a strip club.

"How much do I have to pay for you to come with me?"

My words make her stop as she pushes herself off my lap. "I'm not a prostitute." But then she pulls off my jacket and adjusts the dress she has on and tells me to give her ten minutes and meet at the diner down the street. I agree.

20 minutes later, Lana walks into the diner after I've been sitting here for 15. But I would've waited for her until the diner closed and I can't completely explain why.

When she sits down our waitress takes our drinks as I ask Lana how long she has been working at the strip club. I learn she's only been there two days and thankfully will not be working there any longer.

Taking her hands in mine I look into her eyes and confess how jealous I got watching a bunch of guys watch her half naked. She smirks and leans closer bringing her hand up to my cheek.

"So what comes next Dr. Fate?" I like when she says my name like that. "It's obvious I have an unhealthy attraction to you and you are obsessed with me."

I scoff. "I am not obsessed with you. But I agree your attraction is unhealthy. With me being a doctor and all I could probably help."

She giggles and leans closer. "What do you prescribe?"

"Lot's of sex," I hum. "With me."

Her eyes do that same thing they did when she asked me for sex on the beach. The slight dilation is unmissable especially this close and the urge to kiss her overwhelms me. I got lucky in my meeting of her.

Pulling me back into our conversation she asks, "Is 'lot's of sex' really a prescription?"

"Ok...I prescribe long, strenuous activities, that must include you on your back, against the wall, on your hands and knees, or any other position. While conducting these activities it is very important that you have my male attachment deep inside of your vagina. You will need to moan and scream my name and when it comes time you will reach completion and release serotonin while feeling a rush of endorphins."

That may have been the first time I've ever had to describe sex in such a manner. Lana stares for a moment before shrugging and leaning back in her seat. "Having sex with you every now and then is something I can do."

It's definitely something I can do.

The rest of the evening we eat dinner and enjoy the night, talking and laughing. Lana tells me things I've already learned from her mother. She has three siblings, two boys and a girl, and she's the only single/unmarried child left. She's currently working on her masters in Architecture and also has a job at a well known firm, which is why I can't seem to understand the stripper job. But I don't push myself back any further by bringing that up again.

Then she begins to tell me about the things that make her happy. How she always wanted a dog, but couldn't get one because Stephanie was afraid of them. The first chapter book she read by herself was a Magic Treehouse book and she has collected and read every book since then. She loves action movies and romance movies make her cringe because of how cliche they are. But she will watch them with her mother if her mom asks.

After dinner Lana and I exchange numbers with the promise that one of us will use it soon. I make sure she gets to her car safely then get into mine driving home with a stupid smile on my face. Lana Davis.