Meet the family?

Lana💗

The next morning, I wake up in bed with Ashton smiling down at me. When he got out of his surgery he finally let me sleep and I was so thankful. It was 5 o'clock in the morning.

Turning to my left, I smile at my parents sitting in the corner with my bag by their side. "Good morning."

"Good morning," they reply smiling back at me. I love them so much.

"Did you sleep well?" Mom asks as Ashton presses the button on my bed and slowly begins to sit me straight up.

I tell her yes, as Ashton sets pancakes eggs and bacon in front of me. He tells me that I need to eat and I laugh cupping the back of his neck and kissing his lips. I love the smile that rises to his lips, he's so handsome and I don't want to loose him.

Thankfully for me my parents never brought up the kiss with Alex and I never will either. It's not like it's going to happen again, plus I doubt Alex will want me to tell Ashton all the things he whispered to me. He's accepted my happiness and for that I think he is an amazing man. I love him, just not the same way.

Ashton cups my cheek and gently turns my head to him to place a kiss to my lips. Then he looks between my eyes and I know what he's doing, especially when he tells me to follow his finger. Perks of dating a neurosurgeon while having a concussion, but I feel perfectly fine.

Gripping Ashton's jaw I keep my gaze locked with his and let my boyfriend know something very important in this moment. "I am not your patient."

He only glares at me. "You may not be my patient, but you are my girlfriend and I happen to be a doctor that wants to make sure you are okay."

I guess I can't argue with that so I don't even bother trying as I pick up my fork and begin to dig into my food. I am so hungry. Yesterday I didn't eat mostly because my breakfast ended up thrown around my car. A car that is completely damaged. But I will figure things out. Digging back into breakfast, I share my meal with Ashton and talk with my family.

Eventually my parents decide that I don't need them and leave the hospital. I wanted to protest, but they were right. It wasn't pertinent that they were there with me, I have Ashton and they have other things to do.

Less than an hour after my parents left, Ashton got me discharged and took me home. Well, to his home.

He 'helps' me into the house by carrying me in through the garage doors and setting me to my feet in front of the couch. I'm about to sit down when Ashton pulls me into him, placing his hands against my waist and pressing his forehead against mine.

"I need you to know something," he starts as I wait eagerly. "I need you to know that I like you and no matter what I'll be here for you. Nothing in the past with other people matters. Right now it's just you and me and I want to explore every possible thing with you. I don't want to be shut out and I won't hold back if you don't."

I definitely love him.

Gripping his shirt between my fingers, I pull him chest to chest and give him a strong passionate kiss. His lips are firm and hot against mine. Immediately taking charge of the kiss, his arm moves around my waist and he lifts me into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I can feel his muscles flex beneath my hands splayed across his chest as he deepens the kiss. His tongue tangled with mine and his other hand cupping my ass. I slide my hands upward, twisting through his hair and letting all my focus disappear into the kiss. His mouth. His tongue. His lips.

A low chuckles leaves his lips as he sits me down on the couch and begins to struggle with pulling off his tie fast enough. I watch entertained until he finally manages to undo the knot. The shirt and pants follow next, then his heated gaze falls to me and I'm pinned to my spot.

Ashton Fate is a work of art.

He lets out a moan as I skim my hand over his thick, large, perfect erection. I want him inside of me and I'm going to get what I want.

Ashton looses control, pulling me to my feet and ripping off my clothes until I am fully naked in front of him. Then his lips crash against mine in a heated, hungry kiss that I reciprocate fully. He growls against my lips and my whole body hums. I want him so bad and he does too as he falls back on the couch and pulls me with him.

Chuckling I adjust myself in his lap and slowly position his sex underneath mine. We both let out a low moan as I slide myself down filling myself up. Moments like these are my favorite so primal and intimate.

I rest my head on his shoulder as I take him in, letting him lead, thrusting into me at a slow languid place. Orgasm after orgasm. Wave after wave. We stayed like this fucking each other as if time was frozen for us and we had all the time in the world. I want to confess my love for him again in this moment, but I refrain hoping that I convey it in my actions.

My fourth orgasm slowly rises in my core when I feel Ashton began to pulsate inside of me. He continues to push inside of me as I pull him closer for the next wave of pleasure. My orgasm comes fast, consuming my whole body. He stiffens and holds my thighs against his, spilling inside of me and letting a deep, groan leave his throat. I follow, holding him tightly until my ecstasy diminishes.

"How's your ankle?" His concern is adorable as he lifts me to my feet and helps me walk to the bathroom to clean up.

I give him a kiss in reassurance. He smiles in returns and leans against the bathroom doors as I handle my business and clean up. Weird things about dating a doctor happen around times like this. Ashton always makes sure I go to the bathroom after intercourse to lessen my chances of getting a UTI. Sometimes I don't mind, but sometimes it's annoying because I really just want to fall asleep right after.

"Lana can I ask you something?" He asks as I wash my hands.

I turn to him awaiting his question. He looks down and rubs the back of his neck nervously. Now I want to know what the question is. Quickly finishing up my hand washing and drying them on the towel, I turn to Ashton.

Prolonging the moment, Ashton pulls me into his naked body and holds me in his arms then says, "Will you come with me this weekend and meet my family?"

Nervously I laugh and look up at him. Ashton has told me about his family a few times. After his biological family died, Ashton was taken in by his friend's family. They seem like nice people and apparently if it wasn't for his brother, Tye, there is a chance we wouldn't have met. I just laughed because everything seemed to constantly push us together.

Ashton pushes my hair behind my ears and kisses my lips. "My brother is having a party this weekend. Only family and friends. I want you to meet them?"

"Family friends?" I laugh.

"Or girlfriends..."

With a soft hum, I step into his arms and pull him into a hug. "I'll go as your family girlfriend."

Every time he smiles my heart flutters in my chest. I like seeing his smile, especially when it's directed towards me. He expresses his happiness by lifting me into his arms and carrying me up the stairs to the bedroom where we go another round.

The moment Ashton leaves the bedroom, I go to the bathroom to take a nice warm, long bath. His bathtub is very spacious, and the jets feel so good against sore muscles. Once I've filled up the tub, I add bubbles and oils then climb in and turn on the jets. The relief is amazing and I feel as if I could stay in here forever.

I tilt my head back and let out a soft moan, closing my eyes and resting my head against the back. I love it here.