I know your name

💗

I've been with Ashton for almost a month and I must say that I may be slightly addicted to my prescription. Nearly everyday I get my dose, sometimes twice. Usually three times if I'm spending the night with him. I think I may go through withdrawal if we ever stop. Ashton's attempt at curing my irrational attraction to him has proved futile.

Last night Ashton I went over to Ashton's and we had amazingly, passionate sex. Ashton is very skilled in this field. The past month, I've learned he is skilled in many things, like his fingers, his tongue, his hands, his brain. And I definitely take advantage of all of it.

Some nights before sex, Ashton would help me with the homework my professor assigned. Most of his help was usually very distracting kisses, but sometimes when I really couldn't figure out something we would put our brains together and solve it together. He's kind of perfect.

The sun shines through Ashton's curtains right in my eyes. I told him to get the blackout kind, but soon the the sun disappears and a soft kiss is placed to my lips. I turn into Ashton and open my eyes to find him staring at me with hooded eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful."

I smile and run my fingers through his hair. "Good morning, supposed-to-be-one-night-stand."

He groans and pulls me closer resting his chin against my neck and nipping my ear. "When are you going to stop calling me that?" I shrug and he kisses my temple. "Don't forget your mom has a check up today at 1."

Groaning, I shove him off and turn onto my back. "How did I even survive before my supposed-to-be-one-night-stand?"

He rolls his eyes and pushes the sheets down to reveal my naked top half. "I know you know my name. You were screaming it last night."

"I know your name," I say as I push him back and climb on top of him. "How could I forget it when you make me come so hard I have to scream it?"

I feel his erection grow underneath me and I can't deny the wetness forming between my legs. As much as I could go for morning sex, I do have to go in for work today. Taking his hands, I lace my fingers through his and place a light kiss to his lips before pushing off of him and going to his bathroom to shower and get ready.

The past month we've developed a routine. When I have to go in for work I stay over to his place because his house is closer to my job. And when he has to be at the hospital we stay at mine because my apartment is closer to his job. It's a win-win.

After a shower, I go into Ashton's closet and pull on brown high waisted flared pants with a white button crop top.

"Baby, I have blue balls," Ashton groans, laying naked on top of the bed.

I drop my eyes to his lower half to find him half erect. "They still look a neutral color to me."

"Shut up."

Walking over to him, I place a kiss to his lips then to his tip which makes his dick twitch and a groan leaves his mouth. "Bye Ashton."

"Lana if you don't come back here I won't have sex with you..." He calls out just as I make it to the door.

Stopping in my tracks, I turn to him. "Did you just threaten me with no sex?"

He sits up and shrugs. I shrug as well. "I guess no more sex."

I walk back to the closet and pull out the few clothes I have hanging up. Immediately, Ashton is in the room, taking the clothes out of my hand and hanging them back up before gripping my jaw between his fingers.

"I just gave you what you wanted, didn't I?" He asks, slipping his other hand into my pants.

Honestly I have no idea what he's talking about, but he did not give me what I wanted. I don't appreciate being threatened.