I love you too

Lana💗

I stare at him. I don't know what else to do. I don't even know what to say and it seems he doesn't either.

I feel good knowing Tye is here, even though I also know Tye being here wouldn't stop Ashton from doing anything. Maybe Tye being here will keep me from doing something.

Very thoroughly Ashton observes me, checking my blood alcohol, and my head for a possible concussion. I think after having on before I would know if I had a concussion. Ashton confirms my thoughts telling that I don't have a concussion, but my blood alcohol levels are way too high and I need to be put on an IV so he can sober me up.

Without giving me time to reply he walks out and comes back moments later with scrubs and and IV. First he helps me put on the shirt and I try my best not to pay attention to the goosebumps rising on my skin. Then he helps me with my pants and puts the IV into my arm.

"Come with me."

I do. I want to listen in hopes that there is a possibility we can make whatever we have last. So I let him guide me and Tye out of the room and into his office. The second we get in, he pulls me to his desk and sits me on top as he sits in his seat. I wait.

"Lana, I love you," he whispers, cupping my face between his hands. "I never want to hurt you and you have to trust that I never in my life would kiss Taylor. I'm not stupid enough to give loose you because of her. She kissed me because she heard you coming and wanted to ruin our relationship.

"I love you so much, Baby, you have to know that. I need you know that. If you still don't believe me just let me work to get you back baby. I'll prove that I don't want anyone else but you."

I look into his eyes as they plead with me to believe him. "Please," he whispers.

"I love you too," I whisper as tears fill my eyes.

He stands to his feet and pulls me into his arms, holding me close. He's so warm and I feel the love radiating off of him.

"We've been apart for too long," he murmurs against my ear. "I won't let that happen again."

His lips press softly against my skin. Involuntarily, I arch my neck into his face, urging him what we both wanted him to to do.

"Say the word, Lana." He nips my earlobe and continues a path with his mouth to my cheek. "I want to kiss you, but if it's too soon, I won't."

I wanted his kiss. I wanted a lot more than that. Three weeks of no sexual interaction after getting it almost everyday? I push him away watching with some satisfaction as a vein pops out from his neck when he tries to fight the separation.

He wanted to be close. Couldn't agree more. "I want you to kiss me," I tell him clearly.

He grunts and crashes his lips into mine with the urgency and longing that has been compounding through the weeks. I slip my fingers through his hair and yank him closer, eager to feel the heat of his body. He was complete intoxication.

He begins to pull off my shirt when I smile against his lips and pull back.

"What?" He breathes heavily.

"You're brother is a few feet away," I whisper, looking back at Tye who is watching us.

"I was giving you guys your moment, but I would have called it when it got to heated."

Ashton laughs and gives me another quick kiss. "Give me a few minutes and we can go grab something to eat. Then I can take you back to your place and make love to you all night."

Sounds good.

Together Ashton, Tye and I come to an agreement to get Leo's. That night we went out to eat, laughing and joking. I was grateful for Tye, and I was grateful for Ashton.

When dinner was over, we drove back to my apartment, dropping Tye off at his car, then heading upstairs to make up for lost time.