You are beautiful

Ashton💙

(Mature Content)

I have her ass filling my hands and her back up against the wall before the door clicks shut behind us. I take her mouth, sliding my tongue between her delicious lips. So sweet like I knew she would be.

Tonight I had a date set up by my brother and when she canceled seconds after this angel walked into the bar I could only see it as fate. I mean it is in my name. Then I caught her staring and I would've been a fool to not approach her. She smells like vanilla and the way her light brown eyes sparkle is sexy as hell. Right place, right time.

Her quiet moan goes straight to my balls. I rock into her my restrained cock, pressing against her belly. Slipping my fingers into her skirt, I feel her heat as she whimpers and bucks against me, her instincts coming on strong. Definitely got lucky in meeting her.

I reach down and wrap one leg around me, and she catches on quickly, repeating the movement with the other leg. Her skirt bunches up around her waist, and her heels dig into my ass. The need to fucking devour this women jacks up higher as her nails dig into my shoulders in an attempt to steady herself.

Don't worry, Baby, I'm not letting you go anywhere.

I bury one hand in her hair, tilting her head back to meet my gaze. "You are beautiful," I whisper close to her lips. And I am going to make sure she knows it by the end of the night.

Her pupils dilate, and I know I have her exactly where I want her. My lips lower to hers and devour her again. Fuck. What is it about this woman that makes me lose every shred of self-control? I'm a fucking doctor...a neurosurgeon. I always have self control.

I don't care enough to answer that question, because she wraps her hand around my neck and pulls me closer. Her quick tongue tangles with mine, and the taste of her...It steals away logic and common sense.

Before I can fall in, I yank myself back from the edge and away from her lips, slowly lowering her to the ground. Tonight this beautiful woman is mine. I just wish I had a name to put to her, but for tonight I'll give the girl whatever she wants. If that means no names, we won't use names. I will just satisfy her with my dick and try to get her number at the end of the night.

But right now I'm going to have my fun and tease her.