Casual?

Lana💗

The moment I step through the doors of my apartment my whole body threatens to give out. I just want to sleep. Last night I didn't get much sleep because a certain man was insatiable. Literally. The last round I'm pretty sure I orgasmed in my sleep.

Knowing my mother will kill me if I'm late, I drag myself to the bathroom to take a shower and wake myself up. It barely works. I need coffee and breakfast and a nap. Obviously that won't be happening anytime soon, so I just continue my routine.

I slip on a blue dress with polka dots that my Mom loves on me. Then I brush back my hair and finish up before making my way back out. Today's going to be a long day, but I will tough it out, because I'm able to celebrate my Mom's life. She made it through the surgery. I only pray that nothing else comes up that could be detrimental to her health.

When I get to my childhood home, I walk straight to the backyard where my Mom and siblings set up while Dad cooks on the grill. I love these moments with my family. It's bliss at it's most wonderful form and I couldn't ask for anything better.

I offer to help, but per usual I am shoved out of the way by my family who continuously treats me like a baby. Maybe I could ask for one thing: Can they stop treating me like a child? As always Dad pulls me into his side and lets me help him with the grill.

It's around 2pm when people begin to come in, flowing into the backyard. I greet my friends and family as the pass by me and my dad. If it wasn't obvious I am a slight daddy's girl. After a while Dad passes me the reins so he can get the other food prepared.

I'm putting the second set of meats on when I hear a very familiar voice. I look up and there he is, again, standing on the patio in a pair of shorts with a simple white polo shirt and vans. My lower parts do that thing it always does when he's near. I hate it. Especially now when I can't take care of it.

What the heck is he doing here?

His eyes land on me and a soft smirk grows on his lips before he makes his way over to me. Turning back to the food, I ignore him as he approaches. Then I feel his light touch on my lower back, which makes it completely impossible to ignore him. So I confront him.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper yell.

He shrugs and plays with my fingers discreetly. "Your parent's invited me." His voice is so soft and sweet that I could puke. "What's wrong?"

"Supposed-to-be-one-night-stands don't get to meet the extended family. You already know my family and that's bad enough."

He chuckles and laces his fingers through mine. "It's not as bad as you think."

The sudden urge to hit him comes over me, but I push it and him away, turning back to the food. He knew last night. He's probably known all week. I do not like the way this was sprung onto me. He should've told me, at least given me a warning. His excuse was he didn't want to ruin the sex.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want this to happen," he sighs brushing his fingers against my arm. "It's okay, no one knows what goes on between us behind closed doors."

Seconds later, Dad returns and instructs me to show Ashton around. I try to get out of it, but Dad wins.

I introduce Ashton around, informing them that he was Mom's neurosurgeon. And me being the only single 'child' left there are a few attempts at trying to push me and Ashton together. This wouldn't be the first, and I doubt it will be the last.

We come to the last group of people that contain a few of my close cousins and my siblings with their significant others. I approach with my...other? Quickly, I introduce Dr. Fate to my family. He greets them back.