How far we've come

Lana💗

When I woke up this morning Ashton was gone. A part of me was a little sad that I didn't get to wake up to him, but that sadness was wiped away in an instant when I saw the note on the bedside table. It read:

Good morning, Baby

I hope you find a car today. If you need anything just text me, I'll be thinking about you all day. I wish I could fuck you all day, but there are lives that need my help. See you tonight.

~Love Ashton

I laugh and roll my eyes. I think we've done enough fucking to last a while. Then again, maybe there's not a such thing as enough when it comes to Ashton. We're both insatiable and I love it that way. I love him.

Smiling, I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. Today at lunch time Dad is picking me up so we can get a new car and I may or may not have slept in. But I think it was a well deserved rest. Especially when Ashton kept me up last night with lots of teasing and foreplay before finally sedating my raging libido.

Once I get out of the shower I slip on shorts and a top then grab my bag to wait downstairs for my Dad. He arrives at exactly 12 after I sent him the address to Ashton's house. You can always count on my dad to be on time. I love the old man.

When the doorbell rings, I quickly get up to open it and find my dad waiting on the other side. He greets me with his perfect smile and pulls me into a tight hug that I reciprocate with the same enthusiasm.

"Hi, Dad."

"Hey Sweetie," he replies. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

I lock up and follow dad to his car. On the car ride he teases me suggesting that I wrecked the car so I could get a new one. I laughed and told him if I intentionally wrecked my car I wouldn't have given myself a concussion and a sprained ankle.  He nodded in agreement saying that it would be a bad plan, then he recanted and said it would make it more believable. I just laughed and shrugged noncommittally, glancing at him as he drove to the dealership.

I ended up getting an Lexus then after we went to my favorite restaurant — Leo's — for Lunch. I don't eat burgers unless they are homemade or from Leo's. I always get mine with a lot of pickles, but by now Leo knows what I want.

Throughout lunch Dad and I catch up and talk about school. I graduate in two weeks and I am excited and nervous. I haven't told Ashton yet, but I'll tell him after his family's event, there isn't anyone else I want there more than him. Plus I can't invite Alex and Easton and not invite the man I love.

After lunch, Dad and I go our separate ways with a goodbye and a kiss to the cheek. The moment I get into the car I call Ashton, hoping he answers.

He picks up immediately. "Hi, baby. Did you get a car?"

"Yes, I did," I reply, pulling out of the parking lot. "I decided to get a Lexus."

"That's a good car."

"Yeah I like it. But I was calling to ask you if you wanted me to get groceries so you can relax when you get home."

He chuckles and I can picture him shaking his head as if what I said is absurd. "You're the one who needs to rest. I'll stop by the store on my way home and when I get home I really hope you'll be waiting for me in something sexy or nothing at all. I'll let you choose."

Horny, insatiable man. "I'll see you when you get home, baby."

"I like when you call me that. First I was a prescription, then a supposed to be one night stand, then Ashton and now I'm baby."

I scoff. "You're still a prescription and a supposed to be one night stand and Ashton. I just decided since I love you, you're my baby." He doesn't say anything so I quickly fill in the silence and say, "If you want to go back to the basics you can go back to being a prescription."

"No, I like Baby, Babe, Honey, all other terms of endearment."

"Bye."

I hang up and head home to pack more clothes for this weekend. We leave for Ashton's brother's house Friday and then we are coming back on Sunday. They live three and a half hours away from here and I am really excited to meet his family. According to Ashton, Tye is the whole reason we met in that hotel bar.

When I get home I strip out of my clothes and into a sexy piece of lingerie covered by a white silk robe. Then I watch television in the family room until I hear the garage doors open then close. Quickly turning off the television, I climb off the couch and head to the kitchen.

I grab the whip cream from the fridge then hop up on the counter waiting for Ashton to come in with the groceries. A minute passes before I hear the door to the house open and Ashton's voice rings through the house.

"Lana, baby!"

"In here," I call back, untying my robe and letting it fall open as I wait for him.

His steps falter when he enters the kitchen, his arms full of green grocery bags. The way he smiles and bites his lips turns me on. A lot. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, my delicious prescription."

That snaps him out of his sexual daze. He rolls his eyes and walks over to me, kissing my lips and setting the groceries down onto the counter. I watch as he pulls out, steak, chicken, rice, noodles, drinks and a bunch of other things, including all my snacks. Once all the stuff is put away Ashton picks up the can of whipped cream and turns to me with a seductive smirk on his face.

"Hi, Bambi."

I glare at him. He chuckles and sprays whip cream into his mouth before shoving me back onto the counter. "I was thinking we order Japanese food for dinner."

"Sounds good to me," I reply watching him spray a heart onto my stomach. "But shouldn't we save dessert for later?"

"I always thought dessert was better before dinner."

I let out a moan as his tongue traces the pattern he made on my stomach. Then he asks me a very weird question for the moment we are in. "Do you want kids?"

With another moan, I nod to his question. "Yes I want kids. Maybe two or four."

He chuckles and moves his hands in between my thighs. "Just tell me when you want to start."

"After you marry me."

He chuckles and kisses my stomach, licking up all of the whip cream until my stomach is clean. Then Ashton's tongue and fingers began to do something magnificent between my thighs. My eyes rolled back and I gave into the sensations surging through me until my orgasm rushed over like a flood.

Licking his wet lips, Ashton smiles at me and steps back. "One day soon Lana, I am going to marry you."

"I just might say yes."

He rolls his eyes and pulls away, picking up his phone and ordering Japanese food. While he orders on the phone, I hop off the counter and fix my clothes before going to the family room to find a movie. A few minutes later, Ashton meets me on the couch and pulls me into his arms, placing a sweet kiss to my lips.

When the food arrives we have dinner and a movie then head up to bed where I return Ashton's previous favor. Let's just say I went to sleep thoroughly pleased that night.