Satisfying

Lana💗

I get to the room before Ashton and I hear him come into the room, closing the door behind him. But I don't turn around.

"My childhood bedroom."

"Your childhood bedroom," I repeat distractedly.

He chuckles and I turn around to find Ashton so close that I'm instantly flooded with the intoxicating blend of mint, almond, and something manly that drives me crazy every time he's this close.

Ashton's finger trails over my jaw and tips my chin up so I'm looking into his eyes. Blue eyes filled with undeniable passion. I swallow as he leans in and follows his finger with his nose. My skin pebbles deliciously with goosebumps.

"Are you still mad at me?" He murmurs against my skin, his finger tracing down the neckline of my shirt.

"I was never mad at you," I say, my voice unnecessarily breathy. "We shouldn't do this with you family waiting for us."

His nose, accompanied by his warm breath and the suggestion of his mouth, nuzzle the soft skin just underneath my jaw. I barely stifle a whimper.

"I think they can wait," he rumbles against my ear before pressing his mouth against the skin just below it.

A grunt leaves his lips before they crash against mine. Instantly, I slip my fingers into his hair and yank him closer.

We fall on the bed. My phone vibrates, but neither one of us pay attention to it, preoccupied with him kissing across my collarbone and his fingers slipping down to unbutton my shirt and get access to my breast.

"Mmmphmm!"

"What?" I ask barely able to speak in the way of his wonderful mouth against my body.

Much to my disappointment, Ashton lifts his head.

"I said take them off," he replies hoarsely.

It wasn't a request. My skin erupted in goosebumps once again from his command.

Sitting up, I back away from Ashton and slowly slip of my shoes and drag my shorts down. I feel my shirt off and look at him, admiring the hungry gaze in his eyes and waiting for his next move.

His hair is a disaster from my hands yanking at it, but the disaster only adds to the appeal.

"You're gorgeous, and I am one lucky man to get to see it. I think it's dangerous and unhealthy how much I want to make sure there's no one left on the planet who's had the privilege."

I snort. "There haven't been many before you."

"With any luck, there won't be any after either."

Before I can comment on that he speaks again. Ordering me to lie down and clasp my hands together over my head.

With another shiver, I do as he says. My skin tightening as he leans over me and kisses along the edge of my underwear. I couldn't think about anything at all, but this moment.

"I want to make you feel good, Lana." His voice thrums against my skin, matching the cadence of his promise. "You've been so amazing."

He trails his mouth up my body until he hovers over me and can once again capture my mouth with his.

A broad hand grabs my clasped hand and swiftly twists me so I'm on my side facing away from him. He settles behind me so my ass is pressed firmly against his hard length, clearly evident through his pants. Then his mouth comes in contact with the curve of my shoulder, biting gently, just enough to distract me from the way his other hand brushes over the slightly damp fabric of my underwear.