Supposed-to-be-one-night-stand

Ashton💙

I wake up and turn into the beautiful woman sleeping next to me. Her long lashes brush against her face, her soft plump lips parted. She looks so peaceful.

Pulling back the comforter, I admire her naked body, gently dragging my hand over her stomach, down and in between her thighs. I've learned that this is her favorite way to be woken up.

It's been a week of great sex and each day it get's better. Sadly I've been on call all week so I could only get quick ones in when she visited me at night in my private on call room. But last night we met at my place and she spent the night.

A soft moan slips past Lana's lips as she shifts in her sleep, rolling into my side. Her small hand comes up and begins to trace tiny circles around my nipple. The way her wild curls frame her face and her hazel eyes flutter open, makes my dick come back to life.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whisper against her head.

She hums and climbs onto my lap. "Good morning, supposed-to-be-one-night-stand."

The woman has been calling me this all week. It's annoying as hell, but I take it because it's usually preceded or succeeded by a form of intercourse. Besides I still call her Bambi, especially when we are already having sex. It makes her mad and the angry sex is amazing.

"Do you have a toothbrush? I think I'm going to need one here if I'm going to be coming over for sex."

Speaking of sex, I grip her thighs and adjust her so she's positioned in the perfect spot for me to have her. But she releases herself from my grip and grabs the blanket at the end of my bed, wrapping it around her and walking to the bathroom.

I guess she's right, we should get ready.

Climbing out of bed, I follow Lana into the bathroom to find her currently relieving herself. She groans and rolls her eyes, while I laugh and pull out a toothbrush from under the sink for her, then start brushing my own teeth.

When she finishes relieving herself she walks to the sink next to me and washes her hands before taking the toothbrush I put out and beginning to brush her teeth with my toothpaste. She watches me in the mirror as I tug at the thin blanket she rewrapped around her. With one hard tug, I watch the blanket fall to reveal her nakedness. It's irrational how much she turns me on.

"There's a possibility you might force me to fall in love with you," I admit after spitting out my toothpaste, observing her backside.

She glares at me before bending over to spit and rinse. That's not helping my situation.

Moving up behind Lana, I send a sharp smack to her ass. She immediately stands upright and begins to turn to me, but I hold her stiffly in front of the mirror. The thought of her watching me touch her only increases my desire to fuck her in front of it.

Sensually, I drag my hands over her hips and waist to her perfect breast. Pinching her nipples between my fingers, they become harder with the touch and her soft moans slip past her lips. I love when she moans.

No woman has ever had an effect on me the way Lana does. I love the way she pretends she doesn't want to be with me, it's cute. But every time we get together she crawls into my arms and cuddles with me until we are forced to separate. Her soft fingers will trace over the groves of my stomach and I'll hold her and shower her with kisses until she looks up and me and returns them. Yet she continues to claim that I am just a prescription.

Would she call a prescription to talk to her while while she stresses about upcoming exams?

She turns her head to look up at me then wraps her hand around the back of my throat, pulling me into a kiss and immediately intwining her tongue with mine. She tastes minty.

"I have to be somewhere," she moans, taking my hand and directing it between her thighs.

"No you don't." I know where she has to be, but I also know if I told her she would freak out. She still has two hours before her mother's party.

With a deep guttural groan she pushes me off and turns to me with an adorable as hell pout on her face. I place a kiss to her lips one more time before letting her slip out of my arms and back into my bedroom. I stare at my erection in the mirror. I am very proud.

"Yes I do, supposed-to-be-one-night-stand. You don't know what I have to do."

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" I question, slightly annoyed.

She pulls on her dress from yesterday then turns to me. "Do you plan on not having sex with me anymore?" When I don't answer, she nods as if it's an answer. Then she tells me that she will stop calling me that ridiculous name when I stop being one.

I don't know how to stop being a supposed-to-be-one-night-stand. Though I do know a name that will annoy her just as much. "Bambi," I call out. "Soon you are going to stop calling me that."

She flicks me off. So rude. But I'll let her win for now because I know that later on this afternoon, I will get the last laugh.

Sitting on my bed, I watch her move about my bedroom. Being with her sometimes scares the hell out of me. I'm scared of losing her and I'm scared that I'm falling for her too hard and too fast. I've been with a few women but Lana is something completely different for me. So fucking perfect and doesn't even know it.

"Lana, give me a kiss?" I ask before she leaves.

Her soft smile warms my...everything. She makes her way over to me and bends over placing a kiss to my lips. I get no further than that when she pushes me off and tells me that she will see me later.

Little does she know it will actually be sooner than later. I guess I should get dressed now.