More than a one night stand

💗

I awake the next morning in bed with my handsome stranger who has the ability to give mind blowing sex. He rolls over onto his side and wraps his arms around my waist before slipping his fingers between my thighs. I definitely would not mind a morning orgasm to finish things off.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispers in my ear, placing a light kiss underneath and teasing my clit with his thick fingers.

Turning my head to look at him, I cup his neck and place a quick kiss to his soft lips. Then I see the clock out of the corner of my eye reading 9:28.

"Fuck. Me." I mumble.

"That's kind of where I was going with this," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and push him off and climb out of bed. I guess my one night stand is not going to end with another delicious orgasm. I should've set an alarm.

Running around the room, I put on my bra and shirt as my search for my underwear proves fruitless. It's not like it would matter seeing as my underwear are broken. Giving up, I slip on my skirt from last night and grab my purse near the doorway.

"Can I get your number? A name?" He asks.

Definitely not. "One night stands don't get numbers."

Honestly, I have no idea what one night stands get, I never had one. But I know that I can't afford to be in a relationship right now. Especially not with a guy who has the ability to fuck me until I forget everything important. Now is not the time to forget everything important.

Between Mom, my masters degree, and work, I have time for nothing. Plus after the past year we've been through, I really need to get another job. Sure my family is well set, but they have enough to worry about. If I can find another job to aid in the payments of my tuition then I will feel better.

I turn to the man that is now sitting on the edge of the bed. He holds his hand out for me and with false reluctance I make my way back over to him. His large hands grip my waist and trail tiny circles against my hip. He's undoubtedly a distraction.

I watch his lips move as he asks, "What if I want more than a one-night-stand?"

Try to find me again in a year, I think to myself before actually telling him he probably won't get more with me right now. I place another kiss to his lips. "The sex was amazing. Now I have to go."

I know the regret will sink in soon. I'll regret the sex, the orgasms. And most of all I'll probably regret not giving him my name or number. But for now, I just grab my things and leave out the door.

Last night I wanted to clear my mind and escape reality for a moment. I did and now it's important that I return.

Searching for my car in the parking garage, I find it a few feet away from the elevator and quickly rush to it, climbing in and driving home to my apartment. I take the quickest shower I have ever had then change into a pair of jeans and a black shirt that I know will work for when I go in for my interview later on this evening.

After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, I head to the hospital to see my Mom and Dad. Like usual when I walk in I hear them talking me up to one of the nurses. I appreciate the bragging, but sometimes it makes me nervous if I don't live up to her high praises. Nevertheless I love my wonderful Mom and crazy Dad who always has my back.

We've been in this hospital for about 3 weeks. Mom has a tumor in her brain that is, luckily for us, removable. For the past 3 months Mom had gone back and forth to doctors because of terrible migraines. She received multiple scans and all of them showed nothing, according to the previous doctors. But the symptoms kept occurring and then she had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital where one of their neurosurgeons found the small speck of a tumor that everyone else missed. This afternoon he is removing Mom's tumor.