east high vs north high

Violet's Outfit

Violet's Outfit

Nini and I's song had completely blown up. I mean yeah, at first I was really upset with Carlos for posting it without my permission, especially since I had no clue how Ricky would react to it.

But I have to say, I was super happy about how many people had viewed it and liked it and left nice comments on it. Even more surprisingly, Ricky was super supportive of it. He told me he liked the song, and he didn't even seem mad at me anymore.

Things were still a tiny bit awkward between us, but it wasn't as nearly as bad it was before. Maybe, weirdly enough, writing that song had helped me get my feelings out.

The song had become popular enough to the point where Nini and I were asked to talk about it on the morning show at school.

The interview had gone super well, and now it was after school and we were backstage.

"Who's ready to see their costumes?" Kourtney exclaimed, dramatically flinging the curtain off of the clothing rack that was next to her.

She then handed out our costumes. They were all super amazing! Mine was this huge dramatic opera dress, and I absolutely loved it.

"This is perfect, Kourt!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I love them!" Gina smiled.

"What's with all the padding in mine?" EJ asked, holding up his Gaston costume.

"Well...to give you abs like Gaston", Kourtney answered.

"It looks like the same stuff used in those crappy kids superhero costumes", I laughed.

Nini burst out laughing, "Oh my gosh! It totally does!"

"I don't need that. I already have abs!" EJ protested.

"Well, everyone has abs. But you don't have abs like Gaston. Besides there's also padding here", Kourtney said, pointing to the butt of the costume.

"Oh, yeah I need the padding there then", EJ said.

"I love my costume so much! Thank you!" Ashlyn exclaimed, holding her Belle dress up to her.

"Of course! They're all Kourtney originals. Now, let me show you the Beast head", Kourtney said, looking through some bins on the floor to find the mask.

"Did you leave it in the prop closet?" Ricky asked.

Kourtney shook her head no as her and Ashlyn both began frantically looking for the missing costume piece.

"Guys! North High literally just posted something about their beast costume!" Carlos said, looking up from his phone.

We all looked at one another and had a sinking realization. North High had taken our Beast head.

With that, we'd decided to go over to North High ourselves and get our costume piece back. As much as we didn't like them, we had to play fair in order to give ourselves the best chance at the Menkies.