summer's endings and new beginnings

The show was a complete success, and despite my initial reservations about going away to Camp Shallow Lake, I can truly say that, as cheesy as it sounds, this summer has changed my life.

I realized what I'm capable of, that I don't need a boy to be happy, and that it's ok to go out of your comfort zone and try new things.

While I'd initially not wanted to get back together with Ricky due to all the drama, I truly missed him and as I'd dubbed this the 'Summer of Violet', choosing to be back with him was what made me happy. Being apart for some time made me realize I didn't need Ricky or any boy really to be myself or feel comfortable, but at the end of the day I realized that I felt happy being with him and that's all that really matters.

Who knew what drama senior year would bring, but for the time being, I was happy and content with my life. Even though our summers were dramatized for Disney+, the summer truly ended up being magical for everyone and I honestly believe we all walked out of camp better than we were coming in.

The future was unknown, but the right now was perfect. And that's all I cared about.

Author's Note: and season three is done!! I know that this season wasn't as good as the previous two, which is honestly just due to how freaking busy I've been with starting college. I can't believe I was 15 when I began this book! I feel like I've grown as a storyteller during that time and I hope that that shows! I love you guys and appreciate each and every read. Also, don't worry, I'll be back for season four!!! I love you!

Lots of love, Beth ❤️❤️❤️