what team?

During first period today, we were taking the cast photo that would go on the playbill, and would be advertised around the school. My costume for Kelsi wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be, but the top I had to wear was a little too tight. I also had to wear a newsboy cap that had probably been used for a production of Newsies at one point. Other than that, Kourtney had made me look pretty good, so I was grateful for that.

 Other than that, Kourtney had made me look pretty good, so I was grateful for that

Violet's Costume

And once Ricky walked out of the dressing room in his costume, I became 100% more appreciative of my costume. He had on a terrible wig that looked eerily similar to Zac Efron's hair in HSM.

"What the hell is that wig?", I asked him.

"Shut up! Hair and makeup did it to me. They said that I had to look completely accurate", he replied.

"Okay, but do you get to keep the wig?" I asked.

"Why? Do you want it?" He replied.

"Yes, actually. I love it", I said.

"I know, right", Gina said, coming up next to me.

"I love your costume, Gina! It looks so much like what she wore in the movie!", I said.

"Aww thanks. I'm glad that mine is movie-accurate in this way instead of the way that Ricky's is", she said.

"I agree. Mine isn't really movie accurate, but beside the newsboy cap, it's not that different than what I'd wear on a daily basis", I said.

"You look cute though. You look like how Kelsi would dress if she had any sense of style", she said.

"I'm just happy they didn't give me braids", I said.

"Seriously", she replied.

"Okay! Time to take the picture!", Carlos shouted.

We all lined up on stage.

"Where's Miss Jen?" Nini asked.

"She's not gonna make it, so I'm in charge", Carlos replied.

We then all lined up in our specific order, and tried to all jump at the same time, which really did not work out at all. It turns out, getting seven people to all jump at the exact same height, at the exact same time is virtually impossible. Who would've thought?

After all that was done, and Big Red swore that he'd gotten the perfect shot, we all returned to our dressing rooms to get back into our civilian clothes.