𝔟𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔩 𝔧𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔶

"Move aside 4th year," Emmie shouted, pushing the kid to create an opening for me and the others behind me. We all trailed behind Emmie, squeezing past the crowd, trying to get a good view of the middle of viaduct courtyard.

Once classes ended, students overheard there was gonna be something going on in the courtyard, so of course, Emmie told us to meet in one of the halls that surrounded the courtyard. But man, was it crowding up fast.

"Finally," Jack huffed out as we reached one of the openings. "I wonder what's going on." The sun seeped through the shrouded clouds to give this illuminating effect, shining upon our direction. From all corners there was students piling up to see the awaited event.

"Watch out!" The voiced echoed so loudly that it caught everyone's attention, making us face the direction it came from.

We were all unaware for what happened next, there came George Weasley on a broom, appearing out of the corner of the castle. From the other side, Fred Weasley speeded towards the middle to meet halfway with George to high five each other.

Everyone roared in sight of seeing the two knuckleheads back on the perimeter. After graduating, they pretty much created the store they always dreamed of, placed 93 Diagon Alley, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

It was good to see their faces, especially during this stressful time.

One by one, they threw up fireworks in the air, having multiple explosions go off in different directions. Everyone continued to cheer, being in awe with how beautiful it looked. It ranged from big colorful explosions to small little ones that appeared in front of different rows of students.

I looked around at the sky absolutely astonished how their well thought routine was thorough, they never seemed to fail to amaze everyone, not once.

"Ladies." Fred zoomed in with his broom, winking at me and the two others girls next to me. My guy friends, Jack, Mist, and Dean just stood there cheering on, not acknowledging the fact the Fred Weasley was in front of us, hovering with a charming smirk.

The two girls next to me stayed silent in shock. He was a handsome bloke who knew how to smooth talk, he wasn't surprised by their reaction. "Weasley," I spoke with a slight challenging tone. "Good to see you, Y/N. You look more mature than when I last saw you."

"I could say the same for you. I'm really liking the new wrinkles on your forehead."

His smirk got wider. "Cheeky girl."

"What is going on here?!" Professor McGonagall stepped out of the entrance of the castle, her face written in shock and displeasure at the unexpected little holiday the two Weasleys were throwing for the students. Next to her sides were, Filch, who looked fairly distressed, and Professor Snape.

"That's our cue!" Fred brought himself up to meet up with George, they simultaneously threw one last firework, creating this massive explosion that exposed a big letter 'W'. And with that, they waved off to everyone, gaining a big round of applause.

Filch looked around at the students who cheered. His lips lifted into an awkward grin and lifted his hands, slowly starting to clap to join in, but Professor McGonagall scolded him. He quickly straightened his face and stopped clapping.

"Oh my. Okay students please head back to your common rooms!" She shouted over the loud crowd, but she was barely heard.

I glanced away from Professor to ignore her, but accidentally shifted my eye of sight to a particular girl that stood out, she wasn't even paying attention to her surroundings. There she was.