ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

Third person pov

"What is wrong with you?!" Hermione's nose flared, and her hand behind her balled up. She was trapping Venice to where Venice's back was against the wall and couldn't move anywhere.

"Calm down. It was just a joke," Venice said with a sarcastic laugh as she threw her hands in defense.

Hermione inched closer. "She did not feel good yesterday. I had to take care of her all night because of your stupid mess." She pointed a finger straight at Venice's face.

  Venice pushed Hermione's hand away.

"I don't see why you even helped her and just let Y/N flirt a bit with me."

"I missed a date because of you," Hermione continued, her anger boiling at the girl for putting Y/N in that position and forcing Y/N to do things without consent, it irked her.

"Are you really mad at the fact you missed a date or are you just jealous Y/N liked me," Venice cockily spoke with a playful smirk.

Students walked by them, awkwardly glancing at the two have an argument while they went off to attend class.

"Liked you? You forced her to like you!" Hermione was raising her voice, even spitting a few as she furiously got the words out at how reckless Venice was.

"Doesn't matter. Everyone wants her. I just skipped a few steps to get ahead of the game, it's called being smart."

Hermione got closer, making sure her words got through her head. Her eyes stayed on Venice's and did everything she could to intimidate her. "It's called being pathetic. Leave her alone."

Venice was in fact intimidated. She gulped down, glancing away from Hermione every few seconds to avoid the deadly stare.

"Whatever," Venice mumbled, trying to move past Hermione, but Hermione pushed back Venice to the wall.

The girl groaned at how hard her back hit the wall.

"Not whatever," Hermione finished, turning around and adjusting her robe before leaving the scene.

Hermione rolled her eyes, recalling the way Venice was basically treating Y/N like an object to toy with. Y/N deserved better than that.

"In a rush?"

  Kade caught up to Hermione, clutching onto his books as they walked in the halls side by side.

"Kade," Hermione cooed. She suddenly slowed down to a stop to speak with him properly. Kade took in Hermione's appearance before taking her to the side of the hallway to avoid traffic.

  "Hermione. Running away from me, are we?" A twitch from his lips appeared causing him to show off a cheerful grin.

"Oh, no no. I was actually looking for you to apologize for last night." She genuinely felt bad for leaving him behind. It wasn't her intention to completely ditch him like that, and she clearly didn't want the label plastered on her forehead.

'Date Ditcher'

  Kade lifted his arm, having his forearm balance him as he leaned on the wall. "You're totally fine. What even happened?"

"My friend got into an accident last minute. I had to help her," Hermione shyly replied. There she goes again, acting modest and introverted towards him.

"I sure hope that friend doesn't ruin anything again, because I wanted to take you out again tonight. Hopefully this time with no distraction." He smiled right after.