ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

~ slight smut warning ~

Third Person pov

"Hey," A voice whispered. "We're here."

Y/N instinctively stretched — her eyes still closed.

"Ow!"

Y/N's eyes shot open, lunging herself forward to cradle the girl. "Shit. I'm sorry Mione," she apologized, pecking the injured spot.

"You girls have a safe trip," the driver said, turning his head. His black shades covered his eyes, making it a bit intimidating to look at. All Y/N could see was a reflection of herself as she faced him.

Hermione assured Y/N she was okay before thanking the man. In response, he just tipped his fedora.

"Can you grab the bags from the bag?" Hermione asked. She grunted as she exited the car, feeling the numbness shoot straight down to her feet from sitting too long.

"Mhm."

Y/N walked behind the car, tapping the trunk to indirectly ask the man up front to open it.

He shot up a thumbs up while looking at the rearview mirror.

Hermione had one luggage, but as for Y/N, she had one backpack and two luggages. Every suitcase contained all of her necessities, maybe even a few unnecessary things, however Y/N didn't see it as that.

"Why did you bring so much?" Hermione eyed Y/N as she held Crookshanks.

"I have to be prepared for anything and everything," Y/N mumbled, strugglingly putting the strap of the heavy bag over her shoulder.

  Hermione sighed. "This neighborhood is safe."

"So you think," Y/N said aloud, glancing at Hermione and pointing a finger at her.

After a few minutes, Y/N grabbed all the bags, having the driver bid them a farewell again before driving off.

"You okay?" Hermione asked, willing to offer help.

"I got it," Y/N muffled, blowing the strands of hair out of her face.

  Dragging three luggages? That was definitely a challenge. But Y/N didn't want Hermione to do any manual labor, she wanted Hermione to worry about one thing, and that was Crookshanks.

"He deserves a one star..one star, is it?" Y/N questioned the rating system of the unknown app.

Hermione couldn't help but lightly laugh. "Yes that is correct. But why one star?"

The two of them walked on the sidewalk, moving around a large bush, revealing lines of suburban houses that stretched far and wide.

  "The ride was unbelievably reckless. I was getting sick."

During the hour drive, Y/N had to ask the driver to roll down the windows almost 58 times, very specific, but it was true. She needed fresh air to avoid the musky cologne coming from the man, and the constant sharp turns.

"I'm afraid that's how people drive here," Hermione replied, putting the phone in her pocket after giving a rating. She went back to stroking Crookshanks thick fur.

Y/N scrunched up her face. "That is terrifying."

"Mhm. We're here."

   The stunned hufflepuff looked at the bricked house, taking in the natural look. The curtains inside was spread apart, showing off the reflection of the polished window panes. Overgrown plants surrounded the house. However, a small patch in front of the house was methodically cut in patterns.