ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ɢɪʀʟ

Third person pov

"You've gotten fairly close with Y/N," Ron pointed out, his eyes still focused on Hagrid. Hagrid called out the trio to help him instruct his next class. Draco already sent in a complaint about his class, so Hagrid wanted to be sure to present the class with caution.

"Is that a problem Ronald?" Hermione sensed something in Ron. "Not at all. I didn't intend this whole situation to turn against my sister. I constantly hear her whining and crying about Y/N."

Ron was annoyed at how heartbroken she was. He wanted to cheer her up, but he knew what she did. Everyone soon found out about the whole thing, someone became a blabbermouth, spreading the news fast.

He didn't know how to help Ginny.

"I can talk to her. Maybe cheer her up," Harry said, reassuring him it'll be alright. "That would be great Harry. I can always feel a deathly glare when I enter a room with her there," Hermione wanted to thank Harry for him offering to help out the situation. She also know that this would be a perfect opportunity for Harry to be the shoulder to cry on, hopefully making Ginny realize her true feelings.

Hermione always knew something went out between them when they were younger. It was more of Ginny than Harry though.

"So then, I'll be pulling out one of my tools to provide an extra hand to tighten the bold for our little creature." Hagrid was lecturing the three of them, practicing for next class, but he didn't even realize that he was basically just talking to himself. The three were having their own conversations, even if they had their eyes on him.

"I don't even know what's so amazing about Y/N. I constantly hear her name around the halls," Ron bickered, he scrunched his face recalling the moments he heard her name. Hermione sighed at the boy. "They just feel bad for her. How would you feel if you let your guards down and then have your heart shredded after," she defended, looking at Ron.

He faced Hermione with confusion. "What? No. They're talking about her because they want to be with her. Something about her profile on wizalove." Hermione tensed up, glancing at Harry who only agreed with Ron.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah, apparently. Went from nobody to somebody." Ron shook his head and turned his attention back to Hagrid. Poor Hagrid passionately reciting and showing his new bolted chained leash, but didn't have anyone listening.

"Wizalove is boosting accounts now. Whoever has high matches get presented in their popular page,"
Harry explained.

"You seem to know lots about the app. Spending time on there?" Hermione snickered, she saw Harry blush and shaking his head at her assumption "No, just heard."

Hermione watched Harry look back at Hagrid, so she did the same. She thought of Y/N being the talk of the school. Probably wondering if Y/N knew about it.

She hoped she didn't. The last thing she wanted was Y/N being stolen by someone else or having her over her head for being the new attraction.

__

Y/N walked down the hall with Aurora, getting lots of stares and whispers from students. Y/N assumed she was getting pitied at the shit show they all heard from others. From getting basically cheated on, beaten up, and losing her best friend. A tragic event.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" Aurora whispered, holding her books closer to her chest. "I don't know,
but it's getting annoying."

"Wait. Hold on." Aurora suddenly pushed Y/N to the other side, Y/N yelled a faint 'hey!'. Aurora watched everyone's stares follow Y/N, not once moving, just staying on the girl.