ʀᴜᴍᴏʀ

Third person pov

"I'm here to see Cedric Diggory," Y/N said, placing her hand on the dark wooden table, however pulled back quickly at how prickly it felt.

A man around dumbledore's age crossed his eyes, focusing on the person in front of him. "I'm afraid he isn't here today, lady."

He was about to turn around, but Y/N spoke more broader and steadily. "Sir, I know he's here. A friend of mine informed me he works here and —"

"Is this for a meeting?"

"Well, no but —"

"Is he aware you're visiting?"

"No—"

"Then you must be on your way back to your home, lady."

Y/N cringed at the name she was given. She was getting irritated, and if she heard lady one more time, she would end up bashing a furniture to the wall.

"I'm his friend! I demand to see him."

The guy stepped forward. Due to his height, he hovered over Y/N, asserting his dominance quick to shut up the girl. "I said—"

"Derrick?"

The man stepped aside, revealing a young male with brown hair and a confused look on his face. A permanent blush was plastered on his face, it gave off a prominent look on his cheeks. His cheekbones were perfect curved to a certain degree, and as for his lips, the shape made it seem like he always had a smile on his face.

"Mr.Diggory, I was just telling this lady—"

Cedric separated his lips apart, slowing his pace as he walked closer. He fluttered his eyes to compose himself back from reality. "Y/N Y/L," he rasped out.

"Cedric," Y/N briefly said, "I need to talk to you."

"Yes, of course. Please. Follow me to my office." Cedric looked at the slab of wood near the side of the front table, using a nonverbal spell to unlock itself and move upwards to let Y/N in. "Come," he said again.

Y/N nodded and momentarily moved towards the entrance, sliding herself in. "Derrick," she subtly spat, not forgetting his rudeness he displayed minutes ago.

"Miss," he spat back.

Y/N walked past Cedric, while he stretched his arm out, pointing to the door of his office to direct Y/N there. As soon as the girl was in front, Cedric followed behind.

Once they got inside the room, it was nothing from how it looked on the outside. It was modernized — from the floor to the walls, it all was so fancy for Y/N's liking. She had no idea Cedric was such a materialistic guy.

"Sorry for the mess," he mumbled, squeezing past Y/N and going for his desk to pat down the unorganized papers. He humbly smiled.

"So, what brings you here?"

"It's about wizalove," Y/N quietly replied.

Cedric accidentally knocked one of his pen holders off the desk, jumping from the name of the app.

Y/N rushed to bend down. Her fingers wrapped itself around the holder, and with the other she picked up the pens.

"And what about the app?" Cedric hesitantly asked, peeking over the other side of the desk, watching Y/N pick up the items and placing it back on the desk.

"I just wanted to ask why you — you know, stopped."

Cedric nervously laughed, running his fingers through his roughly edged hair. "I found someone. Is that all?"