ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴢᴀʟᴏᴠᴇ

Third person pov

"Ginny."

Ginny's eyes widened, seeing Y/N right in front of her. "Uh — yes?"

"You can take it from my hands, you know?" Y/N stretched out her hand further to push the clothing in front of Ginny to have a better look at it.

The redhead traveled her eyes down to see the knitted sweater with the letter 'G' bolded in white in the middle.

It was something Y/N treasured when they were 'dating', and was something she usually borrowed from Ginny.

She came across the sweater when she was cleaning her portion of the room, noticing it was hidden underneath the wooden rigid bed frame. It came out with dust and fallen off hair in the mixture of the fabric, so she made sure to clean it first before giving it back.

  After Ginny grabbed it from Y/N's hands, they both awkwardly smiled at each other.

"I'll see you soon I guess," Y/N first said.

"Mhm." Ginny avoided eye contact. After weeks, she still somehow couldn't manage to keep herself contained when she was near Y/N.

Her heart hurt.

They soon turned the opposite direction of each other and parted ways.

"Well that was depressing."

Y/N stumbled onto her feet, almost tripping. But she caught herself in time before she could splatter her face and come back up with a broken nose. "Bloody hell. You scared the wits out of me, Val."

"That was the plan," she responded jokingly as she walked next to Y/N.

"Where'd you come from anyways?"

"The black abyss..kidding. I just came to wish you luck on your little third wheel hangout.

Y/N narrowed her eyes, moving her head to gaze at the girl. "And where did you hear that news?"

"Just from others girls willing to sabotage your hangout. Jealousy is killer, Y/N. They think it's a date," Val said with a comical look on her face. The ravenclaw came to a reality check when she overheard girls gossiping and expressing their tiny obsession over the app, more especially their deranged crush on Y/N.

  Considering all the events that has happened, Y/N couldn't mentally wrap her head around people actually liking her. It all just felt unreal. It wasn't like the girl was flaunting over her status on the app, she barely even touches it. "So what? It's just a silly crush they have on me. It's like a celebrity crush that doesn't mean anything."

   Val found it interesting how Y/N could say that when literally students gawked at her appearance as they walked by. It made her uncomfortable at how obvious they were checking her out from head to toe.

  "You're mad. The other day, I went back to the dormitory and saw Jackie staring at her wardrobe again. After she left, I finally had the guts to see what she's been staring at for days on end. You know what I saw?"

"What?" Y/N could see the distraught look all over Val's face.

"A bloody sanctuary, that's what. Pictures of you. I don't even know how she got them. These people are going mad over you, and you're too blind to see it," Val exclaimed. She was starting to lose control of her frustration.

She balled up a fist, chucking and hitting her side. Ignoring the slight pain, she found it oddly relieving to take it out.

"I'm not interested in any of them. The app is ridiculous," Y/N calmly said.