ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ

~ smut warning ~

Third person pov

Professor McGonagall called in Venice the next day, putting her in probation until further notice until there's a board meeting. You'd think it would be a quick suspension, but according to their rule book, it's needed for a discussion for every problematic thing that goes on in Hogwarts.

Word got around fast. Later students started to become concerned at how crazy someone could get from liking Y/N.

Ever since Y/N's friends found out, it's like they've been on high alert to anyone who speaks to Y/N — friendly or not.

But after some convincing, they let Y/N take a breath from being watched by them. She was currently in the library waiting for Lily with Hermione to work on their group project for DADA.

Y/N skimmed through a textbook that involved creatures back from millions and millions years ago.

"Nerd," Someone snickered.

The hufflepuff picked up her head and saw the boy she hasn't seen since the field trip, it was refreshing to see a warm face.

"Funny. Any more witty comments?" Y/N asked as she watched him walk closer with a herbology textbook in his hand.

"Yeah, your scar reminds me of Elena's. Too bad yours wasn't as deranged as she got hers. She fought a mystical beast you know," Levi commented with pride, throwing on a cocky smirk.

Y/N shook her head lightly. "Oh how I envy that," she sarcastically purred.

Levi laid his hand on the other side of the table, lifting both his eyebrows and chuckling. "Mm. Well she's coming here to visit. Didn't tell me when but she wants to be here for this weekends party. I'm sure you'll be attending."

"Must there always be a party?"

"That's the whole point of school, is it not?" Levi said.

Y/N started to realize Levi was a party animal — like an extreme party animal. She wondered how he always had the details to these kinds of events, but she suppose since he was the life of the party, students invited him.

"Levi — and ah, Y/N!" Lily beamed, walking into view behind Levi, and following behind her was Hermione with 5 stacked books in her hands. The books almost covered her peripheral vision.

"Y/N," Hermione softly said, not even noticing Levi's presence. She tended to focus on hers more.

Levi turned around. "Ladies. What are you all doing here? Come to hear about the party? I'm sure you heard of it Hermione since it's your house's turn to host."

"Thought you didn't approve of muggle-borns like me. Why would you attend ours?" Hermione lowly said, walking past Lily and Levi to snatch a seat next to Y/N before Lily did so.

"Is that what you think of me? Not all slytherins are bad you know. I fucked a muggle-born and she was quite good at—"

"We actually have some work to do for one of our classes Levi. How about we talk soon?" Y/N cut off before he could say something that'll make him look bad.

Levi pursed his lips, clicking his tongue once in the inside of his mouth. "Don't be afraid to text me. I'm always on Wizalove. Top 5 matched, eh?" He chuckled to himself, turning his heel and walking away.

"Charming, isn't he?" Lily squealed to herself, pulling the seat across from Hermione and Y/N. She plopped down on the seat, dreamily sighing out.