ʟɪᴀʀ

Third person pov

"This is purely rubbish. Forbidden forest? This is suicide," Ron exclaimed, stepping over a few tree stumps.

"Just be grateful we don't have to see Kade and all them. I'd rather be here at dark with Filch by our side than with them," Harry defended. He tried finding the bright side of the situation.

  Y/N just shook her head as she turned her head around to see Filch holding a lantern a few feet away.

"I didn't even lay a hand on the bastard," Mist chimed in.

"My fists are bruised. It's all fun and games until everything is sore, so be grateful," Y/N said, nudging her elbow to his arm. Mist shook his head.

He was anticipating for a fight, and once he got it, he didn't even get to join in.

Hermione grabbed Y/N's hand on the other side, lifting it up to her lips and placing a gentle kiss on the hufflepuff's knuckles.

"We still need to bandage them. Madam Pomfrey forgot to do so," Hermione whispered after pulling Y/N's hand away from her lips.

  Y/N smiled and whispered back, "Thanks Mione."

"So, when were you going to tell me you both were dating," Mist said as he looked at the two.

"No talking!" Filch scolded, The shackle of the metal from the lantern creaked out loud. He muttered to himself, most likely about how much he dreaded dealing with students.

Mist muttered to himself too before whispering, "well, come on lovebirds."

"I didn't even know you enjoyed cats like that," Ron snickered, earning a low laugh from Harry.

"I am not—"

"Shut it!" Filch shouted.

Hermione huffed out. "I am not like that. It's just that — I don't know. I just really like Y/N, okay?"

"Sounds like you're bisexual," Harry included.

"You would know all about that, huh?" Mist joked, but he was the only one chuckling. So he soon stopped when everyone stayed silent. He cleared the air by coughing up a single clog in his throat.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

  "This is ridiculous. Walking all this way for a scare— ah!!" Ron fell backwards. A small spider crawled down, hanging on its web that was attached on one of the branches of the trees.

The four of them stopped walking and laughed.

"Get up!" Filch's grumpy mood didn't help the clumsiness that fell upon Ron. Reaching close to the group, he picked up Ron from the back of his collar, forcing him to stand up.

Ron whimpered.

"Come on big boy. It's just a spider," Mist laughed, watching Filch push Ron forward to continue walking.

"Bloody hell. You'd be freaking out too if a spider collapsed on your face and started eating you!"

"So dramatic," Hermione giggled, shaking her head slightly and keeping her eyes down in front of her.

__

"Bloody hell Val. You scared the wits out of me," Y/N said with a chuckle, holding her hand over her heart from the scare. Her smile faintly dropped as she saw the grim look on Val's face.

Her makeup was smeared all over, her hair was crumpled up like a birds nest, and her clothes were wrinkled. Her whole face was almost as pale as snow.