𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃: Continued

"Hey baby!" My mom said and came to give me a hug but I dodged it. Cory was sittin in the couch giving her ah stank look.

"You seen him now leave" He stated and momma gave him a nasty look "Stop being so rude! I'm trying to see my son" She argued.

"A son that you left as a baby!" Cory yelled "While I was pregnant!" He added and she scoffed.

"You—"

She was interrupted with someone beating on the door. I scrunched my face up and turned around opening it and seeing Nehemiah standing there.

"Oh. I thought you left?" I asked and he nodded "I did but you left your phone" He spoke lowly and had a mug on his face makin me stare at him. He's not so playful and childish around other people.

He only does that around me.

"Oh thank you" I smiled and he smirked before it dropped back down "You welcome shorty" He gave me my phone and I looked at it, opening it seeing a game running.

"Did you play a game?" I laughed and he nodded his head "Yeahhh, I got bored driving back here" He said lookin up and over me since he was wayyyyy taller then me.

"But imma call you later Aight" He head nodded and I frowned wanting another hug or sumn.

"Fix yo face lil mama" He chuckled ah lil bit "I wanna hug" I mumbled and he raised his eyebrows.

"Speak up"

"I wanna hug" I said ah lil louder and he smiled ah lil and gave me ah hug bending down. His hand slid inside my cropped jacket just above my waist giving me butterflies at the skin to skin contact.

"I gotta go" He whispered and I nodded my head "Okay" I frowned not wantin him ta go. Is it bad that I'm already attached? Ian never had nobody that cared about me like this inna longggg time.

"Mmm!!!" Someone cleared there throat and I looked over my shoulder as Nemo's hands unwrapped from around my waist.

"What the hell!!" My mother yelled.

"Okay you can go now" I said not wanting him to see my mother acting like this. He tilted his head and I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Aight answer da phone" He shot me ah look and I smiled puttin my hands in my back pockets my ears prolly turnin red.

"Okay" I whispered and waved closing the door.

"So this is what it's come too?!" My mother shrieked "Both my sons gay!!" She cried and I shook my head not letting her homophobic comments get to me.

"Momma stop it" I said and she walked up to me and slapped my "Your sinning!!" She screamed in my face and I cried while Cory shot up and pushed her on the ground.

I put my hand over my face as tears ran down my face "STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH YOUR NOT A GIRL!!!" She screamed and Cory punched her repeatedly.

I didn't stay to watch as I ran up the stairs and into my room sittin in a corner and pulling my knees up rocking back and forth.

There was still commotion going on downstairs but I could barely hear it.

Your not a girl!! Stop crying!

That's what kept repeating in my head, over, and over again.

I sat there and cried until my door opened.

"Josiah" Cory came in my room and sat in front of me "What she said isn't true" He said, sounding like he was about to cry himself.