#MUPS Oneshot thingy

So I promised Maya novel, but I don't do romance, so here is a cliché one shot. You better laugh.

So once upon a magical 21st century, there was a girl named Maya who liked anime and stuff, but enough introduction, let's get to the climax. :D

So anyway, once upon a magical time, as stated before, Maya was shoveling snow. In reality, the mail ups dude just complimented her shoveling skills and ran through snow and whatnot, but that's so boring, so it needs pizzazz, and what better way to do that than make it cliche? So whatever idc about what really happened bcuz this is waymore interesting. And this is a magical world, so I can do whatever I want.

So anywaaay, let's get to the point.

So Maya was a normal girl, who would be a lot less cliché if she had long cascading blonde hair and green orbs, and who surveyed herself in the mirror every day for no reason at all. But sadly, she has black hair and dark darky brown eyes and was smart, which makes her a bad teen protagonist bcuz they're supposed to be brick stupid. Oh well.

So, sorry for the super long intro, but I will stop starting every paragraph with "so", and get this story going.

Maya was shoveling snow, when the UPS dude came in at 756 miles per hour and ran her over with a truck. But maya has magic powers, so she was obviously unharmed.

"OH EM GEE MAYA ARE YOU OKAYYY???" The UPS dude smirked.

"Yeah I'm fine," Maya smirked.

"BTW I luv yuu!" He smirked.

"HAHA #MUPS," Justine in a tutu smirked, whilst writing a zillion fanfictions at once.

"YAY JUSTINE WONT SHIP TOSS!" Tamara smirked.

"NOWAY GURL I STILL SHIP U WITH ROSS!" Justine smirked, "BUT I LUV MUPS MORE,"

Suddenly, the one and only 1D arrived, with a band of green orbs, carrots, Nandos employees, and anti-spoon protesters.

"NO MAYA I LOVE YOU," They all smirked simultaneously.

Then Ross Lynch appeared, and smirked, "WAZZUP JUSTINE?"

"HOW COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!" Tamara smirked/wailed.

"HI MAYA I LOVE YOU!" ross smirked.

"NOH MY SHIP SUNK!" Justine smirked/screamed.

"I HATE YOU ROSS AND SO DOES EVERYONE!" Maya smirked and slapped Ross.

"YAY MY SHIP IS SAILING AGAIN!" Justine smirked.

Tamara smirked and hid in the corner.

"EVERYONE LEAVE, DIS IS MAH STOREY!" Maya smirked,

"NO! WE ALL LUV U" Ross Lynch and One Direction smirked.

"NOWAY LEECH UR SHIPPED WITH TAMARA!" Justine smirked.

Tamara slapped Justine and smirked.

"YA KNO WUT?!" Maya loudly smirked, "THIS STORY SUCKS, SO JUST STAHP!"
Then maya smirked at the UPS dude, "I luv u2 wazoo!"

Even though, we have no idea what that means.

Then they used Tamara's teleporter to transport 1D to Area 51.

Then Maya and the UPS dude used the mail truck to repeatedly run over Ross Lynch, while Justine cried and Tamara cheered. And the UPS guy was not fired at all, and everything in thia story is totally legal.

THE MAGIC END.