Co-stars Forever (squeal to Co-Stars)

Wow so that amazing cliffhanger was so cool and Justine is obviously going to be in another movie. So we begin once more...(this is the start of how it all ever ends...25 for Tamis)

Justine was spending time in her brand new mansion that she bought with only a 1345636th of the money she had received for the amazing movie she made with Phelps, which everyone on Earth saw. Twice. So I don't have to explain the plot line of it because when I say everyone in the world, I mean everyone in the world.

Anyway, in the style of HAGRID telling Harry he is a wizard, Hardy Jones blew down the door of Justine's mansion. Justine wasn't bothered. The gold encrusted gold door only cost 1,000 tons (and by tons I mean 20 pounds) of gold.

"Sup" Justine said.

"Justine you have to go make your new movie now" Hardy Jones said, "and I won't be directing it"

Justine was so happy that she didn't have to deal with a dude who caught Dolphins for a living and had no clue how to direct a good movie.

"Ok so the movie is called The Life and Death of Squanto. Tamara will write the script because she accidentally did the social studies assignment she wasn't supposed to do. And these are your new managers, Doug and Felix from the Shakespeare society region organization idek what thing"

Felix smirked the Super Sonic Shakedown, "HANDS UP SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE HANDS DOWN SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE TO THE FRONT TO THE BACK TO THE SIDE SIDE SIDE TO THE FRONT TO THE BACK TO THE SIDE SIDE AIDE JUMP IN JUMP OUT AND WOOOOOAHHHHH JUMP IN JUMP OUT AND WOOOOAAHHHHHH!"

Justine smirked. Interesting information. "Sup dudes I'm Justine"

"Bibbity bobbity bop" Doug smirked.

"Ok Justine lets go teleport to the set" Felix smirked. And they teleported to the set.

Justine immediately spotted phelps, and power hopped over to him because that was the fastest method of transportation.

"OMGGGGG phelps I miss u so mucho" Justine smirked

"Ah me too..." Phelps smirked.

Then Doug and Felix called the cast members over to talk about stuff blah.

"K guys so Justine you are Squanto. Phelps, you're Samoset. Abby you're the leader of the pilgrims. Emma you capture Squanto you can recycle the dolphin net. Tamara you are a falcon sitting on a branch *hint hint nudge nudge* Maya, you are squantos old chief, and Jenna you are the DJ"

Justine was so jealous of Tamis because she wanted to be the falcon Cree Cree but could not because she was not and Tamis was the true falcon.

But while on set, no matter how much Doug and Felix taught Justine, the power of Shakespeare was just not enough for the role of Squanto.

Justine was supposed to teach the pilgrims to fish and plant corn but she had no clue how to do either of those things. Justine was so stress. Much terror. The set was about to fire her (and I see fire inside the mountain I se fiiiiiirreee 4732 for Tamis) and Michael Phelps threatens to break up with her just because this story needs a conflict.

When Justine went to sleep, she didn't sleep because she never does. That's how a Justine functions. But when she "went to sleep" someone apparated into her house. If she was actually Justine she would have used her mad Karateee skills and kicked that dude in the face but she didn't because we're so close to the climax, this plot needs one more hole.

So Justine was like "hey"

And the dude was like "hey Justine"

"Who be you" Justine smirked.

"Your fairy god leech/fairy mermaid" Leech smirked.

Justine was so confused this was so complicated.

"I work for you."

Justine was still confuzzled

"I'm ROSS LYNCH"

"Oh that guy. What are you doing here" Justine smirked.

"I'm here to grant you one wish to keep the plot going! (If this story even has one)"

"Ooh!" Justine smirked, "Well I've always wanted a big fluffy duck that I can pet all day and he won't run away from me. Oh oh and his name is HS and he sits on rainbows and eats butterflies!"

And sure enough a big fluffy duck appeared on Justine's lap.

"NO YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO WISH FOR THAT!" Leech smirked, "ok fine I will grant you two more wishes"

"Ooooo!" Justine smirked delightfully, "I would like one big fluffy-"

"NOOOO JUSTINE NO THATS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE TO WISH FOR?" Leech smirked.

"What am I supposed to wish for?", Justine smirked.

"You have to wish that you can plant corn so you can make the movie thing"

"Oh." Justine smirked, "why?"

"SO THE STUPID NONEXISTENT PLOT DOESNT DIE PLUS THIS IS LIKE 800 WORDS THATS TOO MUCH FOR A TEEN FICTION NOVEL!"

"Ok" Justine smirked her wish.

"And?" Leech smirked.

"Aaaannddd a big ugly-"

"NOOOO WISH THAT JENNA PICKS A SONG OTHER THAN BLAH"

Justine smirked the wishes and with that, leech was gone. The next day, she could magically plant corn and row boats, and Jenna actually picked songs appropriate for a movie about pilgrims and native Americans. This was the best day ever. When the movie was made, they all went to the premiere and phelps cried he was so happy.

After the premiere, Doug and Felix went up to Justine "wow that was so good ok so because of that we are coming to your school to do Julius Caesar and we know you're the world's best actress so you get all the lines.

Justine smirked. That was so amazing. For once, leech didn't ruin life because he apparated to some place I don't even know he's not that good at magic. Finally, Justine could achieve her life's dream of being Julius Caesar and being featured in a 999 word novel about being an amazing Squanto with Samoset Michael Phelps.

THE PARASITIC END