The End of Fanfiction

Hey, remember this? Good times...good times. Except there's an actual fail boat this time.

Uh ok so a lot lot lot of conflict, so let me explain a bunch of stuff to you. So long A/N, short story. Meh WUTEVR.

1. Choose between Tamtine or Toss.

Emma has offered to destroy one ship of the two and idk what to pick. I mean...Tamtine is bad because like so awkward like ugh seriously? A FRIENDship jeez friendless blah Tamara now has a friend that must mean ship!! -_-!!!!!!!  And Toss is annoying because it's TOSS like ugh why.

So I asked Maya to choose for me and she chose to destroy toss and keep Tamtine. Ugh. And like...if I decide to sink toss then 1. Emma will forget and start shipping Tamtine like two weeks later and 2. We can never get Miah to stop. Toss is already half-sunk :((((((((( ugh why ships why

But anyway, now that leech has no one to torture, the Fanfiction world cannot possibly come to an end!! All the hard work that Kushkoosko has done will be put to waste! Horrible. And so we come to #2. The new character who will take on the responsibility of being shipped with leech even though she specifically told me not to. Oh well :D sorry.

(Hint: starts with an L ends with an N)

2. A New Character 

So ok uh "Lauren take this quiz" "Ok" *tie between me, Maya, and Justine* "Wut is this" "uh...*explains Fanfiction world*" *somehow ends up promising Lauren to add her*

So there you have it. And so uh long story short new character...and you have no choice but to be shipped with Leech (sorry Lauren) because

1. Maya has UPS
2. Justine has Phelps
3. Toss sunk
4. Emma and Abby are already moms
5. De-sin can't be shipped
6. Emily has Draco

And there we have it. Kodzi and Leech lost the other leg of the "love triangle" (ew) and when toss goes down, so does Joss :((( so now it's a love line. And well, that's not very interesting.

So we need another leg. And you see, Lauren, you're the only one to do the job. So there you have it. I hope you're happy with your new life in the Fanfiction world, where you will be shipped with ROSS LYNCH because if you don't do the job then the Fanfiction world is dead.

Besides...I'm writing this Fanfiction and well...you're a character. So I ship who I want >:)

*sigh* it won't be the same without all the leech stuff...am I sad to see toss go? No.

Once upon a half-destroyed Fanfiction world, there lived the cliche heroes and heroines of the universe. Of course, Lorde was the president of them all; as you can tell, she has an album called "Pure Heroine"

Among them was Kodzi, Leech, and Katniss Everdeen.

"So," Kodzi said, "We need to discuss how to eradicate all the originality from this universe. It is evident that our story is only getting better and better--compare the first chapter of this book to this one. You will see that the characters are no longer smirking, and we have proficient grammar and vocabulary. This collection of Fanfictions is actually developing a plot. I hate to admit it, but we're getting original,"

Leech just sat in the corner, overly interested in his mop of hair, trying to eat it because it looks like a mass of noodles.

"Well," Katniss said, "At least some characters never change,"

"Katniss!" The UPS guy suddenly spoke up, "do you see what is going on here? Our world is at stake! We cannot loose any fans! If our story becomes original then no one will want to read it! We can never go back from there,"