Fill in the Blanks-One Huge Fanfic

Idk randomness I'm bored and Justine not talking :((((((

Justine are you mad at meh??

One Huge Fanfic

So once upon a(n) [adjective] [noun] there lived a [noun] named [name 1]. She was very [adjective] because she traveled [large number] of miles in [small number] seconds to visit her friend, [name 2].  One day [name 1] decided to attend a wedding. [name 2] was marrying the [favorite postal service] guy.

At age [small number],[name 2] feared that she was far too old for [noun], and that it was too late to [verb] the love of her life. Nonetheless, the desinner was [adjective] enough to [verb{ them in the church of [school subject].

Everyone attended the wedding. [name 3] brought her husband, [famous swimmer] along with their seven [marine mammal] children.

Everyone at the [noun] was so happy! When the wedding began, the [noun] said, "[Dolores Umbridge quote]. I would like to say a few words! First off, I am so happy that we have professional dancers!!!"

With that, two [pl noun] jumped on stage, holding microphones.

They were [name 4] and [name 5].

"Oops!!" [name 4] smirked,"I dropped my microphone in the stage hole in the [eastern European country],"

"Maybe ms. Olga has a new one," [name 5] smirked. With that, she started doing an amazing dance which ended with the kalinka. The audience [verb past tense]. It was amazing.

All of a sudden, Ross Lynch burst through the door, "[exclamation]! You can't marry each other!"

[female celebrity] started singing Speak Now.

"You can't [verb] each other because...because we have a more important wedding to host!!!" He smirked.

And in [verb] [name 6] and Justin Beiber. [name 6] waved at everyone in the audience and laughed so [adverb ending in ly]

"IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU [noun pl]!!!" She yelled. She [verb] onto the podium and smiled.

[name 1] was so horrified, but she could do nothing to stop her. Then, [name 7] jumped through the window and quoted wiki how:

"Stop trying to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral!!"

[name 6] screamed "WHAT IS [abstract noun] NO YOU HORRIBLE I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE!!!"

[name 7] stank down into a piece of [italian dessert]. After all, she was just a smol cake.

There was no one to stop the wedding now.

([female celebrity] was still singing speak now)

Suddenly, someone stood up from the audience. It was [name 8].

"No! [name 8]! What are you doing!?" [slytherin name] smirked. He then proceeded by [verb ending in ing], "I love you I'm sorry I'm an emotional [small animal]!!"

[name 8] cleared her throat and using her forensics skills, she began to deliver a speech.

When she was finished, [name 6] screamed and slapped the nearest person, who happened to be [name 3].

However, the [noun] could not tolerate [abstract noun] and decided to [verb] the least violent people in the room, which happen to be [name 1] and a [piece of furniture].

[exclamation]! The day ended [adverb ending in ly] for everyone, and [name 6] married Justin Beiber. Most importantly, [name 2] and the [postal service] guy had the happiest wedding ever!

THE [adjective] END