JokeFiction- a Myself Fanfiction

Author's note: this is a joke, much like the rest of this book. It was written in exchange for Justine reading her favorite story ever fteraay <<pig Latin c: so I begin.

Once upon a magical 67th dimension, there lived a girl named Tamara. Tamara was super-awesome and was also the empress of the universe, even though she was very young, only 4729 years old. So anyway, she was super amazing and she had the worst friend in the universe (just kidding ha. Maybe not.), Justine, who made her write stories like this for a living.

So Tamara had just written a book longer than War and peace in .0333 nanoseconds, when Justine ran into the room.

"Write more," Justine said.

Tamara cried.

"WRITE MORE OR YOU WILL GET A GROSS LUNCH!!!!!"

Yamara was not happy. Tamara was much sad. And for the one 799th of a nanosecond, she didn't write, so a gross lunch flew in through the window.

"Ho ho ho!" Ross Lynch said, as he flew through the window.

"Who the heck are you " Tamara smirked.

"YO YO YO I BE YOUR GROSS LUNCH!" He said

Tamara cried until the whole entire world was flooded in saltwater. Ross lynch said he would leave. So Tamara stopped.

But they now lived in the Pacific Ocean and there was no way to rid the world of Ross Lynch. So Justine cried too.

But then, Tamara's slightly more sane and genius clone, Ta.ma.ra had invented a time machine. So she transported Ross Lynch, Tamara, Justine, and the Pacific Ocean to the 21st century. So this is what it sounded like:

KABOOM KERPLUUUSHEYISHNAAAAAAA WAA WAAA WAWAWAWAA ANANANANA NANANA NANA NA NA WA WAWA E-LE-VEN Ding!

Then they appeared on top of the Sydney Opera house. So they flew with their Maximum Ride wings to Justine's house, and Tamara knows where that is.

"Ok", Justine smirked.

So then they accidentally walked to some random harbor. There was a large ship called the SS OT. Tamara, being clumsy, fell on the ship.

"Are U OK?" Justine said.

Ross Lynch helped Tamara off the ship as he said "we totally do not hate eachotehr at all whatsoever and are not arch enemies at all. hey look, a ship!"

"yup" Tamara said.

Then A BUNCH OF ROMANTIC COMPOSERS APPEARED AND THY ALL LOVED JUSTINE CLAIRE WANG

"WOW," Justine said "THIS IS SUCH A ROMANTIC SHIP!"

"Hi Justine", THEY ALL SCREAMED, MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER, and then left.

SO ROSS LYNCH STARTED PLAYING ROMANTIC MUSIC ON A RANDOM PIANO ON THE SHIP.

"Wow!" Tamara said "You actually aren't completely useless!"

"YES I HAVE MUCHO SKILL" Ross lynch said, trying to find a c on the piano. (He hit an f).

Nevermind, you are useless, Tamara thought, but didn't dare say it out loud, for Justine would take away her stupid school diploma.

So they all jumped off the ship and started to go home. Ross Lynch was getting seasick so he was happy to be on land, and started kissing the ground like a maniac in cartoons. So he went crazy and went up to this random guy, who was 78 years old meteorologist, named You Burger McStupid and kissed him on the lips. Then he also felt like kissing this random dog on the street, named Had. SO he did that. Et tunc Ross Lynch oscularetur Tamara. Tunc Tamara colaphis Ross Lynch.

TAMARA SCREAMED AT JUSTINE AS JUSTINE HANDED HER HER GRADUATION HAT AND ROBE THING. SHE GRABBED JUSTINE'S ARM AND THREW HER TO A LARGE CRATER ON PLUTO. MOST UNFORTUNATELY, SHE CAME BACK AND WAS FLUENT IN ANNOYING.

Then Ross stopped being crazy and everyone went home like nothing happened.

Ross Lynch picked up a piece of garbage and tossed it into the recycling bin.

"Bye." He said to Tamara and Justine.

Then Tamara departed off to the Far Away forest and Justine skipped off to lurk in small bushes and shrubbery.

THE MAGIC END.