#MUPS: the squeal

So because you definitely haven't had enough of mups, and neither has Maya, I decided to write a sequel. But I'm too lazy to spell sequel and I keep spelling it wrong, that's just autocorrect. So it's the squeal to The first mups story. AND SO WE BEGIN!!

Once upon a Maya's house, there was, of course, a girl named Maya. As said before, Maya was a normal girl who makes a terrible teen protagonist. So anyway, exactly one year and seven seconds after Maya had first met the UPS guy, Maya was not sleeping because she just doesn't. So the UPS guy showed up at her window to celebrate their one year and seven seconds anniversary.

Strumming a guitar, he began to blah, while smirking, "MAYYYYAAAAAAAA I LUURVV YOUUUU" he smirked.

Maya went to her window and smirked. In 6.654 nanoseconds, she had devised the smartest plan she could think of. She jumped out of the window. "CATCH ME!" She smirked.

The ground caught her and she was ok.

"OH GROUND, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Maya smirked as she hugged the ground.

The ups guy was so jealous. "no, Maya! How could you!" He smirked angrily.

Then, he whipped out his magic wand, and in the style of mrs Pogash jumping through the window in that one emilco scene, made the ground disappear.

He smirked the magic word: "PLEASE!" And the ground was gone.

"OMG UPS GUY YOU KILLED MY BF" Maya smirked.

"That stands for best friend, right?" He smirked.

"NO! GO AWAY!" Maya smirked as she conveniently jumped into voldemort's arms as he carried her away into the sunset. Even though it was night time.

"Noooooooooo" the UPS guy wailirked. "MAAAYYYYAAAAAAA!!!"

Then Justine appeared. "Sorry dude"

"Who the heck are you?" The UPS guy smirked

"Um." Justine smirked, "im ur fairy god leech,"

"Ah. I've always wanted a fairy god leech,"

"No dude I'm lying I'm just a sub your real fairy god leech is in azkaban." Justine smirked, "but I can still do magic,"

Justine then proceeded by using her favorite spell ever, winGARdium leviOOOOOsa. And then they both flew to voldemort's lair.

At voldemort's lair, Voldie was stroking Nagini and there was also Tamis, Tamara, Taititti, whatever you want to call her, or the Darker Lorde.

Also she is the falcon.

Tamara smirked, "You!!!!"

Justine smirked too, "You!!!!!!!!!!"

Then they proceeded with an epic duel in which there was a bunch of dialogue.

"You made me write Fanfiction and shipped me with leech!!" Tamara smirked.

Justine shrugged-smirked. "Yeah he works for me"

"I thought you were a sub?" The ups guy smirked.

"I lied."

OH NO! A LIE WUT SO BECAUSE JUSTINE LIED, THE WHOLE WORLD WAS BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS AND EVERYONE WAS THROWN OUT INTO SPACE BECAUSE EARTH COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUSTINE HAD DONE.

BUT LEECH WAS ALSO CAST INTO SPACE. In which the epic duel continues and Tamara and Justine run away from leech. Forever Maximum Ride.

Oh, and Maya and the UPS guy just left because Nagini made the UPS guy scared.

THE STELLAR END.