A Leech Carol

Ellohay, ymay ansfay!! Hello, my fans!! So anyway, uh random stuff idk I'm bored and Abby isn't replying to meh so ok here it is.

Once upon a Disney Channel, there was a paper pet named Ross Lynch. He has a lot of lot of problems, but always regenerates at the end of every fanfiction, so you don't have to worry about whether he is still a disembodied head. So anyway, this leech, Leech Kodzi was muchp meanie.

He had an assistant named Jenna Box who was very poor and could not feed his family, consisting of his many children and Tiny Tamara.

"Good evening, Mr. Kodzi"

"BAH BAH BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP OOPS WRONG STORY OOPS I MESS UP AHEM.... BAH! HUMBUG! EW CHRISTMAS IS FOR NON GREEDY PEOPLE!!!!"

"Nice to see you too," Jenna said.

All day, Jenna worked at the shop where Kodzi would be mean to the debtors.

"Goodbye, Mr. Kodzi," he said, "Oh and ofc bcuz you're my fav, can I actually go home for christmas???"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Leech yelled.

Jenna criend, "B-B-B-But sssssirrrrr I need to feed Tiny Taaammmmaaarrraaa!!!!"

"Noi," Leech said, "If you go then I can't steal your money and make more money so everything is money and I NEED MONEY WHY ELSE WOULD I CHARGE $1111111111111111111111111110 FOR CONCERT TICKETS?!?!?!?!??!!"

"OkOKOKOKOKOKO" Jenna said, "seeee youuuu tooommmooorrroooowwww!!!!!!!!!!!"

That night, Leech went to sleep. Then, he heard chains clanking and a horrrible moaning voice. He was much scared.

"w-w-w-w-who's tehre?!?!?" he screamed.

"Boo," the dude said, "I'm uhhhhh..." he put his hand to his chin, "Well shoot this is awkward,"

Leech put his hands on his hips impatiently, "??"

"Uhhhh idk dude I really don't know my name...I think the author wasn't paying attention in Ms Riley's class"

Leech crossed his arms, "I'm waiting..."

The dude shrugged, "you know what just call me Maya and follow Charles dickens on wattpad,"

"K"

"Oh right. Booooooo I am the ghost of mmmmaaaaayyaaaaa!!! The dude who used to work for youuuu but now I have thes cantankerous chains. Wow now who's not paying attention in ms Riley's class. Ok idk I think it's not a vocab word but whatever,"

"Oh no," leech said.

"WAIT ITS COMING BACK TO ME. MY NAME IS JACOB MARLEY AND THE OTHER DUDE IS BOB CRACHET!!!"

"That's nice," Leech said, "But we're all kinda waiting,"

"Oh," Maya said, "right. Boooo ooooohhh boooooooo Llllllleeeeccchhhhh hhhooowww dddaarrree yyyoouuu maakkee meee carry thhheesse cchhaaiinnss???? Yoou mmmake mmmme aaaaa ssssiiiinnneeeerrr!!!"

"Oh noi noi noi I'm sorryyyy whadoo I doooo??"

"LEECH!" Maya screamed, "THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOURSELLLLFFF!!!"

"No!!" Leech wailed, "what do I do how noi how no I don't want to be a sinner!"

"Tonight you will be visited by THREE spirits," Maya said, "The Ghost of Past Emma, The Ghost of Present Abby, and the ghost of Future Justine!!"

And with that he vanished.

Leech went upstairs and told himself that it was alll a dream. "I'm hallucinating," he said and went to sleep.