Kalooshgabooshmoo the amazing hammer

My amazing Fanfiction. It's really good Tamis and jcw pound people with Hammers.

Tamis smirked into Mrs Sepepé's class. Mrs selfie only slightly tolerated her because Tamis is a cool person and is never late for class. So Tamis was really annoyed during math class as usual because she couldn't wake up at all and Mrs Sepe was a police person.

Justine was silently talking to Tamis about the importance of sad parabolas when Mrs Sepe smelled the smellular smell of words.

"DO I SMELL WORDS IN THIS CLASS??!" Mrs selfie smirked.

"Idk it's coffee?" Justine smirked.

"Go to Victoria Kodziiiii'ssss office" she smirked.

Justine arrived at Kodzi's office.

"Welcome" Kodzi smirked so seriously. "Mrs selfie must have chosen you to be my apprentice".

"No I'm here for det-"

"Determination is the key to a well baconed pineapple," Kodzi wisely smirked. "I read your letter and it's great I chose you as my apprentice"

"Actually no that was addressed to Ben Franklin" jcw smirked.

"He taught me everything" Kodzi smirked seriously.

Then Tamis arrived at Kodzi's office

"Sup jcw Mrs selfie tells me I shouldn't eat salad for breakfast"

"I shall teach you the art of pounding people with hammers" Kodzi smirked.

"I only draw that" Tamis smirked.

"THEN YOURE NOT ANGRY ENOUGH!!" Kodzi smirked ever so silently.

"But I don't want to pound my teachers with a hammer" jcw smirked.

"Oh no that's terrible no no no no we are not pounding your teachers. You are catching s criminal and putting him in a box. Ok so I will show you everything Benjamin Franklin taught me," Kodzi smirked.

Then they started training to be super secret people who pound others with hammers.

"Ok so you have to catch this leech. You pound him with a hammer until he is flat enough to fit in the box. That's what Franklin did with the sun and the moon. Next, you close he lid on the box and put a super stinky gym lock on it so it's impossible to unlock. Then you give the box to he completely irresponsible kachinas and you rid the world of leech.

FOREVER!!"

"K" they smirked.

"But don't open the box. The leech in the box will ask you to feed him noodles. Do not feed him noodles because if you do he will become a Disney haired noodle who performs on Laustin and Lally".

"Let's gooooo" Justine and Tamis smirked themselves out of Kodzi's office.

So by using Kodzi's amazing hammer, Kalooshgabooshmoo, they pounded Ross lynch into a flat sANDwhich.

I guess his iq is less thAND 93...

So they stuffed him into the box. Then he began to cry, while Justine morphed into a dolphin and swam and Tamis flew because she's a falcon. Leech cried all day.

"Plead please please please please please please give me pastaaaaa"

"No" they both smirked.

The whole entire transport, leech kept smirking inside the box, and smirking for pasta.

"No!!" Justine and Tamara smirked, "Kodzi said no!!"

Then finally they came across a wild Yenna.

"Rammadammie and Jaydn you're so young I'm so old" she smirked.

"Yep," they smirked.

"So what chu doing?" She smirked.

"We are transporting this leech to the kachinas" they smirked.

Then, leech decided to smirk, "GIMME SOME PASTA PLZZZZ I HAVENT HAD PASTA IN DAYZZZZ!"

Jenna felt absolutely terrible and gave the leech one tiny piece of pasta day pasta with extra oil. Blech.

The leech was so happy that he burst out of the box and released terror upon the world.

It's true, had it not been for Jenna's sympathy, we wouldn't have to deal with leech in all those previous Fanfictions. He would never show up to contaminate our lives, and we would live in Fanfiction peace all day long.

THE COYOTE END.