Wrath #1 Sin

Hello!! Here is the promised me complaining chapter!!! Enjoy bcuz I just annoyed with stuff.

#1 Grammar

Ok so people on wattpad really need to learn some grammar. So as some of you may know, we read this absolutely amazing Fanfiction yesterday (a rage of anger wow) and there was this one grammar error that everyone kept arguing about in the comments.

I hate when people thing they're like super smart and like nope sorry not sorry but you're really not...ik I sin.

But anyway everyone was so wrong about the grammar and I'm like ugh I need to explain some stuff to wattpad.

1: Me and my friends, my friends and I

It annoys me so much how people post stuff like this in the comments and they think they are so smart going like "my friends and I"

Like no, sorry to break it to you, but you're NOT SMART. Ugh I really don't know how many random internet people would click on a book called "Ross Lynch turned into a lemon!!!". Plus this is a book to mock clichés not a rant session...but whatever.

I is always a subject pronoun. Me is a predicate pronoun. And there are these magical things in sentence construction called subjects and predicates.

That means that I goes in the subject and me goes in the predicate. Is not any different with groups.

Justine and I have a lot of problems.

You don't say me and Justine because I is in the subject! It doesn't matter whether you add Justine or whatever like you can say

Emma, Abby, Justine, Hannah, Emily, Miah, Maya, a whole bunch of sinners, and I have many problems.

But if the first person pronoun (I) is in the predicate then it's me.

Justine is jealous of me because I am going skiing.

And it's the same exact thing with more objects.

Justine does not let Abby, Emma, me, or  anyone else on earth touch her hair.

So there. Now you annoying people can get it right.

If I did any more grammar stuff this would be a really long chapter so yeah ON TO THE OTHER STUFF.

#2: Inside Jokes

Okay, so let's get this straight for all the annoying people who just cannot process the word "Stop".

1: Tamis

So my name wouldn't fit in the graph and my friends (take notes, annoying people, FRIENDS!!!!) dared me to write "Tamis" on the graph instead of my real name that WOULD NOT FIT. Now every annoying person keeps calling me "Tamis" and they just cannot comprehend why in the world I would want them to stop.

After all, if I put my name on the graph, I must want people to call me that name, right? Well, my annoying listeners, there is a magical thing that symbolizes friendship which is called an INSIDE JOKE.

Which means friends only understand it. So why do you try to get into an inside joke? Maybe our friend group is just that super-fabulaso that everyone wants to get  in. Maybe not.

But those of you annoying people reading this know that 1. You are not my friend (sorrynotsorry) and 2. You do not get the inside joke.