💀 Idol and Otaku pt 1 (Idia x School Idol!Reader)

I plan on using all three members of this idol group as reader insert characters so I won't be giving any names. I'll also let you name the idol group yourself (I/g/n = idol group name). This idol's image color is black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day of your formal debut. You've worked hard in your two years of school to build up your reputation as an idol group and managed to find decent regional fame. Your group was highly popular at your all girls school, and you've even reached some students at a few neighboring schools, including the famed Night Raven College. And now you've been lucky enough to be invited to NRC to perform! There was initial reluctance from some staff at both schools, saying it might not be a good idea to mix teenage boys and girls like this. While you were kind of neighboring schools, there was still quite a bit of distance between both campuses, meaning there was little mixing between student bodies. But after a lot of convincing from the students, the schools agreed to let the girls have an on campus event at NRC, including your performance, which would be your first live performance ever.

Idia was excited to go out for the first time in... ever. His favorite up and coming idol group was going to be performing at his school! And it was their debut performance! This was truly a historic moment he would be witnessing. While all three girls were super charming, his favorite member was definitely Y/n, the center of the group. He would be quietly supporting the idols from the back of the field they were performing in, too scared to try for front row seats, as much as he wanted them. He preemptively set his light blades to the blackish light, put on a bootleg hoodie of I/g/n that he got from a mysterious online contact, and braced himself to stepped outside.