💀 Idol and Otaku pt 2 (Idia x School Idol!Reader) ⚫️

So since I said I was using the other idols for other stories, the other idols will be referred to by their image colors (purple and blue). Hopefully I can do this without being confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hah.... I'm so nervous..." Purple whined from behind the curtain. A makeshift stage had been constructed on one of NRC's fields, done with the help of magic naturally.
"We'll do great. I'm sure of it..." Blue reassured her, but didn't sound too confident herself. Despite the group's flashy image, the three of you were rather introverted. This was the main reason you hadn't had a live performance yet. None of you were great with crowds. A lot of people found this surprising, since the three of you exude confidence when hanging around in small groups. Your girls were leaving their comfort zone by being watched this way, but you weren't cursed with stage fright the way they were. People could wear you out, but they didn't scare you.
   "Hey, let's get a look at our adoring audience," you winked at your girls. They both let out a stressed sigh and peeked through the curtain with you. The turn out was pretty good. Lots of girls from your school were mingling with the students of NRC while waiting for the show. You expected the audience to be almost entirely from your own school, but the divide was about 50/50. 'I forgot these boys haven't seen any girls in awhile! They're probably thrilled to be at this show.'
You decided to take a closer look at some of the more interesting looking boys. The ones that stood out were the tall, well dressed twins, the guy with the diamond on his face taking pics with all the girls, some guys with animals ears, a very beautiful blonde, and in the way back, someone with flaming blue hair. 'Ohh... that's so cool!' You were very satisfied with the types who showed up.
"Ah, that short redhead is kinda cute," Blue whispered to your right. "Now I'm more nervous."
"Come on, ladies, just think of them as the camera that records our videos and not conscious people. We've never messed up in front of a camera! We got this!" Purple and Blue collected themselves and smiled.
"Everyone, please give a warm welcome to I/g/n!!" You heard a female voice announce from in front of the curtain. A perky girl from your school volunteered to MC for the group. The sound engineer threw on the music to your first song and you all took a fake-confident step on stage.

   Idia almost fainted when he saw the girls enter the stage. He heard Ortho join the crowd's cheering and wished he could bring himself to scream like that. Instead, he raised his fistfuls of pen blades and waved them around. His heart was touched to see the sea of purple, blue, and black lights washing over the rest of the audience. Most of the lights came from the girls, a sign that the group hadn't quite reached outside schools the way they had their own, but he was sure that there would be more lights from the NRC students if I/g/n ever performed there again.
   Two songs in and the girls had absolutely killed it. Idia was close to tears from the overwhelming beauty he was witnessing.
   "Brother, are you alright?" A concerned Ortho managed to ask over the music and cheering.
   "It-it's just so beautiful!!" Idia cried out, a stray tear pouring from one eye. After five songs, the set finished and left Idia with a full heart.