🦁 No Inhibitions pt 1/2 (Leona x Reader) 💧

Leona has no idea how he found someone like you. People thought the man was completely carefree, but he carried a lot of stress and insecurity on his back. You, however, were as carefree as people thought he was. Your demeanor rubbed off on him, and he found himself seeking out your company when he was feeling particularly restless.
"Yo, Leona. Come drink this whiskey with me," you invited yourself into his room.
"Ask someone else. I'm sleeping," he rolled to his side to try to ignore you, but he knew this wouldn't stop you.
"You're the last one I asked, jackass. Everyone keeps saying lame shit like 'it's a school night, I need to study,' so you're the lucky guy who gets to join me," you spoke in an uninterested voice, and Leona was unsure if you were joking about asking everyone or if he was actually your last choice. He rolled out of bed with a grunt. "Let's drink in the lounge! It's empty right now," you informed him and walked there before he could protest.

"Say, you're the dorm leader, can you annex the lounge for yourself? I don't like sharing it with others," you went on as you poured water and whiskey into a glass for Leona. You've explained to him before that the water makes it taste better, and while he didn't understand how, he gave up on asking you. 'As if I know the science behind it!'
"Who said I would let you come here even if I could do that?" He would, but he didn't want you to always assume you could occupy his presence. You didn't fall for his bluff.
"I said it, cuz I know you love me~" you teased in your usual monotone. He only snorted at this.

   Leona watched in amazement as you finished three glasses by the time he finished his first. "Oi, go easy. You're too small to drink that much. I don't feel like carrying you home," you shrugged him off.
   "Ahh, don't underestimate me. I'm a seasoned veteran," you pour yourself a fourth glass and sink back into your chair.
"I'm cutting you off," he pours himself a second glass and keeps the bottle out of your reach.
"Whatever, mom. I'm totally never drinking with you again."
"You'll come crawling back once you realize I'm the only one who will put up with you," you let out a loud cackle at this.
"You got me! Everyone else around here is too serious anyways," you sit in silence for 20 or so minutes while you both nurse your final drinks.

You finally speak up after taking your last sip. "Does anyone ever swim in that waterfall?"
"A few students have, but I made them stop. Always got everything wet."
"Tyrant! I'm going in then. It shouldn't be wasted," Leona didn't know if this was the alcohol talking or just your usual self, until you got up and stumbled.
"You're drunk. Go to bed," he commanded, but it's not like you ever listened to anyone.
"No way, I feel great! I wanna feel the water wash over me!" That was when you pulled off your shirt. Leona's eyes went wide while you stripped down to your bra and panties.
"Put your damn clothes back on!" He got up to try to stop you. You weren't surprised that a guy his size was still totally sober. You were able to outpace him despite it. You rid yourself of your socks and gracefully leap into the water, defying your intoxication.
"Ahhh, you're so boring. You should let go and join me. Uptight man," you dip your head under the waterfall. The water washing over your skin feels like heaven. "It seriously feels so good," you actually take a moment to look at his face and feel a tinge of guilt when you notice genuine concern in his eyes. 'Only this guy could make me feel guilty. What a pain.'
   "Leona, I swear I'm fine. Does this really seem like something I wouldn't normally do? Just come join me. It'll wash away all your problems~" you shoot him, a lazy, reassuring smile. He sighs.
   "Ten minutes. I'll join you for ten minutes and then you have to go to bed," He knew it would be easier to comply than to try fighting you. Your smile widens when he starts stripping down to his boxers. You felt so lucky to have met the only other person who's so blasé about taking off their clothes. Others get so flustered. 'Well, if I see a fountain I wanna get in, what else am I supposed to do? I'm not gonna go in in my clothes.' Most people's reaction was to tell you to simply not go in the fountain, but you wanted to, soooo....
   Leona stepped in beside you, and you draped your arms around his neck, leaning your head on his chest. Leona stiffened.
"What the hell are you doing?" His tone was soft enough that you could tell he didn't actually mind the contact.
"Enjoying this rare moment. How often am I gonna get to bask in a waterfall with the great Leona?" You hum a little tune and sway your hips, never letting go of your dear friend. When you finally look to his face again, he looks almost embarrassed, though he wears no blush. The rare sight sobers you up, your mind not wanting to risk forgetting this moment in the morning. He was your favorite person, after all. You felt so light in this moment, and the few remaining threads of restraint you had tore. You tugged his body down a little and laid a light kiss on his lips.