💀 Idol and Otaku pt 5 (Idia x Reader)

Idia crashed into his bed and practically suffocated himself with his pillow. 'I can't believe it! I really talked to Y/n-shi! And I get to play games with her! I knew she was cool, but I didn't know we had so much in common!' Idia continues to congratulate himself when Ortho returns to the room.
"Oh no, brother, don't cry! I'm sure she didn't think you were weird!" Ortho tries to console Idia, mistaking his emotional outpour into his pillow for a negative one.
"Ortho! Y/n... Y/n is the best!" Tears of joy prick the sides of Idia's eyes, and he tells his brother about how he became friends with a beautiful, talented idol.

When you get back to your shared dorm with Blue and Purple, you all kick off your boots and collapse onto your beloved beds. You're still in your stage clothes but you're all too sore to change. Blue turns over in her bed. "Ahh.. that was so fun... but so exhausting. I never wanna do that again... but I totally wanna do that again..." Blue says into her pillow.
   "I wanna see the boys again. Can't we just combine schools? Why am I at an all girls school. I want to transfer to NRC," you chuckle at Purple's diatribe. You gather the strength to stand back up and change into pajamas.
   "Bitch, you chose to come here!" You joke. Purple tosses a pillow at you for your comment.
"Like you don't want the same! I saw you flirting with that flame hair guy! And Blue was seriously into that shorty. Don't get mad at me just cuz I'm saying what we're all thinking~" Purple playfully sticks her tongue out at you and you both laugh. She's definitely right, but you did sign up for this all girls school. It wasn't like you had much choice, this was the best all girls magician school in the region. You would never reach your full potential at another school.
   Now in your comfortable clothes, you fall back onto your pillow ridden bed and check your phone for the first time in hours.
   "Heyyy, Purple, is it too soon to text that guy I met?" You casually ask.
   "Hmm... normally I'd say yes, but that guy seemed like the type who's starved for female attention. Then again, he also seemed like the kind who's easily spooked. This is truly a conundrum..." Purple taps her chin in deliberation. You can't help thinking that if she applied as much effort in school as she did studying boys, she would be at the top of the class.
   "I should've known you'd overthink this. Eh, I'll just see if he's online and join him in a game."

Idia is busy bragging to his gaming buddies about befriending an idol while also dominating the enemies in an FPS. His streak is broken when he sees your username pop up in the chat. He practically jumps out of his seat and throws his controller. 'Y-y-y/n-shi! I didn't think she was serious about gaming with me! What do I say?!' Idia's inner turmoil is stopped by your voice flowing through the mic.
"Yo, Idia! Mind if I join?"
"Of c-c-course not! Is everyone okay with this!?" He asks his teammates in a panic.
"Wait, that voice. IS THAT Y/N-SAMA?!?!" One of teammates screams. You try to ignore him calling you 'sama.'
"Y/N-SAMA!!! I'M A HUGE FAN!!" Another teammate joins in the freak out. The group keeps screaming over each other. You have to take control of the situation.
"Yeah, hi! You don't have to be so formal with me. Just call me Y/n! Or call me by my gamer tag if you want," you expertly get them to drop the uncomfortable honorific. You are definitely not used to being worshipped this way.
   "Can we add you to our friends list, please!" One of them begs, the other erupting in a chorus of 'yeahs' and 'can wes?'
   "Okay, but you have to promise not to share my ID with anyone~" your smooth voice hypnotizes the boys through the mic. No one sees through the screen that Idia is a little disappointed his friends are stealing your attention. "Let's get back to the game! I wanna see Idia's skills!"