💀 Idol and Otaku pt 4 (Idia x School Idol!Reader) 🖤

"Ohh, Idia, did you just meet Y/n? Isn't she cool!" Cater dragged a shivering Idia back towards you. He was keeping his face behind his tablet, preventing you from getting a good look.
   "P-p-please let me go..." Idia begged to no avail. You felt really bad for this guy. You know how much of a pain it is to talk to people, though you aren't mortally terrified of it the way he clearly was. You take a cautious step closer to him and put your hand on his arm, guiding his tablet away from his face. The tips of his blue hair burned red at the contact, his face doing the same.
   "It's okay, I swear I don't bite," you sympathetically assured him, but it did nothing to calm him. He broke free of your contact and brought the tablet back to his face, only for Cater to snatch the entire thing out of his hands.
   "Yeah, Y/n is totally nice! You should hang out with us!" Idia squirmed in Cater's grasp with no chance of breaking out.
"T-t-t-tablet, please," Idia squeaked. You knew that asking Cater to let him go was the right thing to do, but you were so desperate to find anyone who shared your love of 2D idols that you couldn't bring yourself to.
"Please stay for a little while? I never get to talk about my idol games. I'll tell Cater to give back your tablet if you show me your cards~" you clasped your hands together and put on a sweet smile. Idia is about to relent when things only get worse for him. A little robot boy flies over to your captor.
   "There you are, brother! I met a lot of nice girls!" The excited robot then realizes exactly who his brother was """talking to""" and grew even more hyped. "Wow! You're actually talking to Y/n! That's amazing! I told you you could do it!"
   "ORTHOOO! SAVE ME!" Idia pleaded.
   "Huh? But you're a such a big fan of Y/n? Don't you want to stay and talk?" Idia glared at his brother for digging his grave further.
   "All you have to do is agree to stay and you'll get your tablet back~" Cater teased, waving the precious tech around.
   "F-fine. But please take your arm off me," Idia softly requested. Cater handed back the tablet and Idia opened up the SuperStar Girls app. You beamed when you saw his homescreen character.
   "Ahh! You have the Halloween Keiko I wanted! So jealous. Keiko is a good choice. My favorite girl is Amane," Idia started to loosen up a little as he watched your excited face.
   "Y-yeah... Amane's singing stat is super high..." His voice stayed soft, but was less strained. Idia scrolled through his impressive album of cards and you expressed jealousy at his collection.
   "You seriously have all the cards I want! I wish I could be a whale like that, I always have to save up for Amane's cards and can never get the ones I want of other girls," you lamented. Idia had a twinkle of pride in his eyes. "Hey, add me in the game!" You lean closer to him to type in your ID code, bringing the redness back to his hair and face. "Do you play any other idol games? I play a ton."
   You talked with Idia for a solid hour about your shared love of idols. Neither of you noticed that Cater and Ortho left the scene, you were so enveloped in the conversation. Somewhere along the way, you convinced him to add you on social media and in other games. The sun was about to set when Blue and Purple finally came to retrieve you.
   "Oi, Y/n, the buses are about to leave," Blue informed you. Idia jumped back.
   "B-blue-shi, Purple-shi! I-it's nice to meet you! I love your music!" Just because you were his favorite member didn't mean he wasn't a fan of all three of you.
   "Hi! Thanks for your support!" Blue exclaimed.
   "We always love to meet fans!" Purple added. "Your hair is super cool, by the way." Idia blushed yet again.
   "Ahhh, no, it's really not that..." he whispered.
   "Isn't it! This guy is awesome! He likes all the same games as me!" You cheerily told your friends.
   "Wahh, how rare for Y/n to meet someone who understands her!" Blue teased. You scoffed at her.
   "Ignore her, Idia, she's a dick~ Hey, if we're ever online at the same time, I'm gonna join one of your games, K~? Bye, Idia!" You waved as you headed off to your school's buses, leaving a dazed Idia alone in the field.
   'Bye, Y/n-shi...' Idia waved to your back, knowing you couldn't see, and sprinted back to the Ignihyde dorm.