🐙 Read the Fine Print pt 3 (Azul x Reader)

Over the next six months, the fish boys tried to poach you at least once a week. 'What is their obsession with me? Weirdos.' You found a few new jobs in that time, but those all ended quickly for various reasons. And every time you lost a job, the guys would pile it on twice as hard. Two more stores shut down, and you're pretty sure they only hired an angsty teen because they knew they were close to the end. The last job paid best, but was shady as hell and got shut down by the cops.
   "I thought you didn't like shady people," Azul asked behind you, sending a chill through your spine.
   "Dammit, don't sneak up on me like that. I don't mind some shady dealings as long as the shadiness isn't directed at me. And you, you I can just tell don't deserve my trust." Azul had certainly caught you at a bad time, watching from across the street as the cops carted away your former boss for money laundering. 'That was the best paying job I ever had... I'm well and truly fucked. But I can't let fishface here know that.' You walk away without a word.
   "My offer still stands!" He shouted as you left. You just walked away faster.
But after all that resistance, your options had started to wear thin. Your savings were running out fast and no one was hiring. You had to support yourself somehow, and god knows your family wasn't going to help.
   'Shit... I have no choice.' You buried your head in your hands, let out a muffled scream of fury, and took a very slow walk over to the campus that housed the Mostro Lounge.