🥶I'm Cold [Harveston Event Pt 1]❄️

I'm gonna do four parts of this, one with each different boy from the Harveston event. Here's a prologue to it so I don't have to do the set up in every part

———————

Despite the excitement of the day, you couldn't sleep. You had watched Epel, Sebek, Jade, and Idia practice their sledding all day, before getting dragged by Grim into the market to sample various local foods. And after all of that, you had to deal with that boisterous welcome party, where various foods were shoved down your throat one after the other. You were so, so exhausted, but there was one problem keeping you awake.
You were freezing cold.
While the interior of the assembly hall was delightfully warm, the area in the entrance was not fully insulated. So as to not have you sleeping alone with four boys, your bed was set up in said entrance area. It was nowhere near as bad as it was outside, but it was still uncomfortable. How unfair that the boys got the nice, warm, cozy room while you were stuck here. At least you actually fit in your bed, unlike Sebek, Jade, and Idia.
After an hour of trying, you weren't getting any closer to sleep. You decided that if you had to be up all night, you would do it in the warmth. You shed the heavy blanket and run into the main room, escaping the cold. It feels so good to have hot air on your skin. The boys are all sleeping peacefully, save for Grim, who incessantly sleep talks. You stifle a giggle looking at all their faces.
'Adorable,' you think to yourself. You love seeing their exhausted, unconscious faces. They had worked so hard that day, and you were quite proud of them. Epel, Sebek, and Jade weren't so surprising, but to even see Idia give it his all was a sight you never expected. Epel shifts in his bed, Sebek looks stiff even in his sleep, Jade has a bit of a creepy smile plastered on his face, and Idia pulls his blanket a bit closer to his chest. It sure would be nice to be able to sleep like this. Maybe some tea will help. You quietly creep over to the electric kettle by the assembly hall's sink and fill it up, pulling a mug from a cabinet and a bag of echinacea tea. You're careful to shut the kettle off just before the water boils to avoid noise. You don't need the tea to be scalding hot, anyway. You take your tea and sit on the wooden couch, leisurely sipping and just enjoying the calm, quiet atmosphere. It was too bad that the couch had no cushions beyond one throw pillow. You would sleep on it if it were more comfortable. Maybe you'll bring your blanket in there and use it to cushion the couch a little. Yeah, you would do that. Beats freezing to death. You set your mug down on the coffee table and head to the entrance, but as you start walking, you hear one of the guys shift awake.
"Y/n?"