🦁🐕Brilliant But Lazy (Leona x Reader x Ruggie)

I don't like reading love triangle fanfics too much but they also seem fun to write?? Also no hyena emoji I guess so shiba for Ruggie it is??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The sun washed over your whole body. You often wondered how the lazy prince lounging near a few feet away could sleep with the brightness hitting him square in the face. And you thought you could sleep anywhere. Yet, your tired body refused to rest under the harsh light. It's not like you could just leave and go sleep in a bed, though. It was rare Leona allowed someone to exist near his sleeping body like this, and you couldn't pass up the honor. So, you shifted to your side in the grass and scrolled through your phone while the lion rested. Your peace was interrupted by footsteps coming behind you. Leona's long suffering right hand man was once again looking for his troublesome ruler.
"Ok, Leona, that's enough lazing around with your girlfriend. Y/n, you really should stop enabling him," Leona cracked an eye at the statement, but both of you barely reacted to the word 'girlfriend.' It wasn't exactly an accurate word, but you had gotten used to people assuming and teasing. Besides, it isn't as if you had the energy to tell Ruggie off.
   "Huh, but I like hanging around like this. You shouldn't take things so seriously, Ruggie," you smiled up at him, bringing the slightest blush to his face. He was towering over you, and yet, your gaze seemed to be crushing him. His mood shift didn't go unnoticed by Leona.
   "Whatever, it's easier to just go with it," Leona said as he reluctantly got up to leave with his manservant. "See ya."
   "Yeah... see ya. Bye Ruggie," you lazily waved them both off from your unchanging position on the ground. Ruggie lingered for a second, not meeting your eyes, while Leona was already a solid 10ft from the scene. Ruggie realized he had been left behind.
   "L–Leona! Wait!" He ran after his dictator. You sighed as you watched your two favorite animal boys abandon you. You stayed there for a few minutes, debating if you wanted to stay in the blazing sun or go take an actual nap at home. 'I guess if Leona isn't here, I have no reason to hang around...' Dejected, you drag your tired body off the ground, hoping you'll see your guys again soon.