🐙 Read The Fine Print pt 4 (Azul x Reader)

Sadly, the long walk to the Mostro Lounge ended in you actually being at the Mostro Lounge. There were no customers at the moment. In fact, the whole campus was pretty empty. It was nice to not be bugged by any students heading there, but being alone in the Lounge was different. You would have no one around if the fishface trio tried to pull something. You were certain you could take the leader in a physical fight, but the eel twin were very imposing, and all three had magic on top of that. One girl, no magic, alone with three weirdos in an underwater hellscape. 'I need the money, I need the money, I need the money...' you repeat the mantra in your head and knock on the door to the VIP room.
The door is opened by the lower voiced of the eel twins. "Miss L/n, welcome! Are you here to join our team finally?" His polite tone betrays his daunting face.
"I'm... I'm here to hear you out. I make no promises. Ugh. Why do you know my last name even? You people are so creepy,"
"Flattery will get you no where. Please, come in. You've caught us in a rare moment of peace," Jade gestures for you to come in. You keep your arms tight to your sides, fists clenched, and stride forward. The other eel twin is lazing on the couch while Azul counts money at his desk. He looks up at you and grins ear to ear.
   "Y/n, what a pleasant surprise! We have much to talk about!" Azul beams with his sketchy smile.
   "You could say that... sigh... alright, tell me what you had in mind for me," you say in defeat. Azul moves to sit next to Floyd on the couch.
   "Please, sit. Jade, can you bring our guest something to drink? What would you like?"
   "Do you have vodka by any chance? Or perhaps cyanide?" You snark at him.
   "Y/n, this is a student lounge! We don't serve alcohol," he ignores the cyanide comment.
   "...I'll just have seltzer if you've got it."
   "As you wish!" Jade heads off to get your drink. You reluctantly take a seat on the couch across from Azul and Floyd. You see their fancy coffee table, a beautiful piece with its own little sea in it. 'Must be nice to be able to afford that. Probably too heavy for me to steal.' You joke to yourself.
   "Okay, tell me what you had in mind for me. And tell me everything, I don't want to accept anything just to be blindsided," Azul smirks wider as he prepares to tell you everything.