🦇Attack of the 5'5 Woman (Lilia x Slightly Taller!Reader x Riddle)🥀

Lilia had once again brought you into the cafeteria of this school you certainly do not go to. Students used to question what you were doing here, but the more often Lilia brought you around, the less often the questions came. Hell, you even made a few friends on campus. However, there was one guy who always tried to get rid of you.
Riddle Rosehearts.
The uptight prefect didn't tend to appreciate having someone here without proper visitor protocol. He tried asking you to leave politely, demanding you leave, and even using his unique magic on you to get you out. But with Lilia protecting ; you, the young man couldn't do much. After all, Lilia was a veteran while Riddle was still polishing his skills. His final resort was to just glare at you whenever you visited. Which is what he was doing now as Lilia was treating you to a slice of cake.
   "I think he likes you~" Lilia joked.
   "He can't stand my fucking face!" You laughed. You decided to have fun with Riddle. Looking him in the eyes, you smiled and winked, making his face go red with fury. Turning your attention back to Lilia, you didn't notice Riddle angrily stalk over to you. Your small, innocent tease was the last straw for him.
   "Fufu~ really, Y/n, you're not ladylike at all–" Lilia's banter is interrupted by Riddle's tirade.
"Y/N! YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" He stares up at you. You stifle a laugh. You're perfectly average height for a girl, yet you have to lower your gaze to look at these two very powerful men. The corners of your mouth twitch up, and you can't hold back a small snort.
   "Wha– What's so funny!?!?" Riddle explodes.
"Nothing! Nothing's funny!" You deny, not wanting to offend either man with a comment about their height.
"Ah, what a funny sight! This tall girl is threatened by such a small guy!" Lilia betrays you.
"O-oi, Lilia, don't make it worse!" You try to tell him, but you're still chuckling. "There's nothing wrong with being short! You're shorter than him..."
"At my age, you don't worry about things like height," he said matter of factly.
"Stop making fun of me!" Riddle shouts at both of you. You approach him and lay a hand on his shoulder.
"You need to relax! Not everything is so serious. You should really get to know me, I'm not that bad," you don't notice Lilia's smile drop behind you.
"Leave him, Y/n, you'll never get through to him," Lilia puts a fake smile on, but his brows are furrowed in irritation.
   "D-don't talk about me like I'm not here! If you're going to be on campus without permission, don't let me see you!" Riddle turns heel and stalks off, face red from both anger and embarrassment. You sigh.
   "I just wanna hang out..." Lilia wraps his arm around your back and gives your arm a comforting squeeze.
   "Don't worry, he has no authority over me. As long as I invite you, you'll be able to stay," he smiles, leading you away. As you're leaving, you look back at Riddle, back to you and arms crossed. You lower your head in disappointment and head off with Lilia.